Xsyon Anyone?

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Ripp Savage, Feb 9, 2011.

1. kiwiitis

kiwiitis Well-Known Member

Never mind chaps such a miserable day I've spent a lot of time ingame and took a chance bringing Drifter over the mountains(good practice) got that interfering bear and made it to jnr making loads of baskets for him now :):)

Thanks Sloffe maybe make use of MrsSloffe another time.Going to be a mail system one day even if it's only pony express :):) "dreaming"

2. kiwiitis

Anyone still playing ?Havn't seen any alterations to the z700 sites :(

3. Crispimeat

Crispimeat Active Member

I'm getting there Kiwi just finished building my new rig :) hopefully be on today.

4. Ves

Ves Active Member

I have a character named Eewhen in Deathwatch.

5. kiwiitis

Even I am now starting to get weary of the crashes and lack of progress.:(:(

6. Ves

Ves Active Member

Yeah, the recent patch has only caused more instability and they even tested this on a test server.

I also noticed now even more then before that a lot of players are turned away focused on other games while they wait for the 'big patch' to solve many of the issue they highlighted.

7. Crispimeat

Crispimeat Active Member

Takes me over 5 mins to log in and when I do I last about 1-2 mins before I crash to desktop :( waiting for next patch.

8. kiwiitis

Funny Crispi I load quicker and no crash since the last fix.I am not playing so much now waiting for stuff to be added.In the meantime I am puddling away in Dawntide beta.Another Indie co with same sort of problems different enough to be interesting.

9. gauban

gauban Just Joined

I just started palying Xsyon a few days ago, I have setup in the mountains. I can’t find any Sand in the mountain areas the only place I have found sand is around the lake in the middle. I did one load caring 30 bits of sand it was a slow and painful trip. Is there another way for me to get sand? Please help.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  10. kiwiitis

Sorry gauban sand is out in the mist.What zone are you in ?Regrettfully I have not gone back to xsyon since I started beta testing Dawntide.That is a lie cause I went back for about 10 mins and just could not get the urge to play :(:(.

11. kiwiitis

Giving Dawntide a trial :)

12. boomer0901

boomer0901 Just Joined

Hey guys new TOG member here, I've come to TOG because MMOaddict said it was a good group of guys.

Just to let ya know like resolute I'm with the audacian republic (45 members currently) and if you guys ever need anything made or done just give me a shout be more than happy to help.

In-game name bryan.

Most of the guilds in game with a few exceptions are almost 100% completely dead atm, but we are really trying hard to keep things alive.

As far as I can tell, DHOV, nomads, polanie, Deathwatch, Divided alliance haven't heard a peep from them in weeks, an occassional drifter makes his way on. Even SOTA and pandemic of late have been absent.

So are you guys still playing? I might make my way to your camps with the coords you've given just to see how you guys are progressing. I was hoping to see bigger numbers from TOG this might not be ppl's type of game I guess. Here's hoping things take off after Jooky get's some fixes in and some new content to play with :)

Later,

Bryan

13. MMOGAddict

MMOGAddict Well-Known Member

Yes, it never reached divisional status for us. (If a game gets divisional status it goers to the private forums and out of public view).

But as to the game itself, yeah it's pretty much dead all over. The problems are well documented and with fees now begining to be charged (at $15/month) this games future is in doubt.

I'm going to check out Dawntide tonight and see what that is like. Dawntide - An open-ended sandbox MMORPG

Otherwise World of Tanks will keep me going :)

14. Ripp Savage

Ripp Savage Active Member

I gave up on Xsyon a few weeks ago, I see a lot of incompetence in their development team and I'm afraid it's going to flop. :?

Dawntide looks interesting but I'm leery that it will just be another incomplete MMO. I hope I'm wrong, I'd love to play a good quality sandobox.

Meh, the MMO industry had so much potential back in the days of UO, now look where we are. What a shame.

15. Valgio

Valgio Getting Started

Altho population has gone up and down its still rolling along. The game has alot of great features to it if your looking for the sandbox. Xgio in game....

16. MMOGAddict

MMOGAddict Well-Known Member

Just started playing this game again, it's gotten better, still developing at a nice age pace but several improvements since launch have helped.

17. neofit

neofit Active Member

Just a heads up. If the FFA PvP thing has turned you down (it did for me within 10 days of purchase, I can't play a building game if I have to worry if every person I see is wants to kill and loot me), they opened a PvE server. And there is a free to play option, which plays in a way similar to Wurm: without a subscription you can play the game but the skills are limited. So it's good to demo the game. Downloading it as I type this.