WoW Roleplay Server Silver Hand

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Mareid, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Mareid

Mareid Just Joined

Thought I might make a character on Silver Hand, since one of the posts here suggested that was the server the ...ahem...mature... folks here play on, but when I went to log in, it was full :x .

2. Grumpy901

Grumpy901 Retired Captain

Not sure all the servers we play on anymore lol. WoW has gotten so big and spread over many servers it's hard to keep up with now.

Also I thought even thou it said full you could still make a char on the server. I could be wrong has been a long time since I tryed to make a new char.

3. Ijs

Ijs Well-Known Member

You can still make a character on Silver Hand. If the server's 'full' that just means you might hit a queue during peak times. How 'full' it is will determine how long the queue is.

You shouldn't have much problem on SH.

4. RedMan

RedMan Retired Advisor

Dear GOD! thats a TOG server!
    I put my KIDS on there 8O

Mind you, they normally play on Blackhand.

Just for info the servers TOG originally selected were based on a selection focused by Ausgamers I believe, a focal Aus community anyway.
    This was mainly how Aus goes with servers in MMORPG so we don't all end up on empty servers.

Downside of this, is you have on weekends Aus and US customers logging in at certain times so then it can appear pretty full. But no-one predicted, well, people did, the popularity of WoW.

IF you're starting out and really hate ques Blackrock and Proudemore hit them on weekend US nights. No idea about US weeknights (I work then).
    Seems Silverhand might have the same problem, I am unsure if it was included in the Aus selection for RP? (is it a RP?)

5. Sloffe

Sloffe Well-Known Member

Never had a problem logging onto Silver Hand even when it says full. Nowadays though it's hard to find guild members there, people have seemed to move on. Most of my time now is spent on Eve online but I still play there once in a while.