[DONE] Wow Raiding Team Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Urntscar, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Urntscar

Urntscar Getting Started

Good Afternoon all and thank you for your time!

I am making this application to be considered for one the raiding teams pushing content on WoW.

A bit about me, I am 28, live in the Uk and am a pilot in the RAF. I first started playing wow, on Deathwing, in Vanilla and played through to mid CATA when I went to uni. I got back into wow with the release of Classic and then into retail with the release of Shadowlands.

My raiding experience includes server first Yogg+0 and LK Hc, I achieved these on Deathwing in the guild Perfect Dark X, who I have raided with throughout my wow Retail and Classic time. While on Classic I was also the raid leader and guild officer up until the kill of KT!

I remember The Old Grudge from back in the day, I believe competing against them for some of the content achievements!

Now in Retail I main DH, I enjoy playing both Veng and Havoc and have 8/10HC killed. I have experience raiding in both and pushing M+ as Veng. I will not go into my experience but will instead post logs as I am sure that is what will be reviewed any way!

https://raider.io/characters/eu/deathwing/Urntscar (Urntscar ‹Zesty› @ Deathwing (EU))

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/deathwing/urntscar#difficulty=3&spec=Vengeance (Urntscar - Deathwing - Warcraft Logs)

The Perfect Dark X has not come back to Retail so it is for that reason that I am guild hunting! The guild I am currently in recently made its Mythic roster, for which I was picked, however, 5-8 of the roster then decided they were unhappy and have subsequently left the guild. As a result, I am concerned that my desire to push CE content will not be met so I am looking for a community where I can be part of a tight team that is striving to clear the content! This is not something I normally would do, as you can see from my longevity in PDX, however, I feel I need to find the right home to push. I am not looking for a guild or raiding team that is not aspiring to clear all the content!

Thank you for your consideration, if you have any questions for feedback do not hesitate to contact me here or in game!

Kind regards,

Scar (my OG character, a tauren hunter just in case if anyone was raiding back in WOLTK!)

Rukus308, Shrubbo, Gilderan and 2 others like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello Urntscar and welcome.

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

:D

Rukus308, Shrubbo and Gilderan like this.
  3. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Captain -= SILVER Patreon =-

Welcome! The Grudge on Deathwing should make you feel welcome. They are actively raiding and there seem to be no way to get rid of them, so you should be able to find home there for a long time.

:D S

Rukus308, Shrubbo and Gilderan like this.
  4. Gilderan

Gilderan Goat Herder Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG mate. Looks like you will have alot of peeps to go raiding with :)

Rukus308, Monty and Shrubbo like this.
  5. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Great intro post, welcome aboard Urntscar :D

Gilderan, Monty and Shrubbo like this.