WoW Alliance or The Horde?

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Rickety, Mar 3, 2004.

?

Alliance or The Hoard?

1. Both

100.0%
  2. The Alliance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Horde

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rickety

Rickety Administrator Administrator Moderator

Well, guys. I thought I'd post up a poll on what 'Realm' we are all planning on playing. I actually plan on playing both. I'm not sure if this will mean two server (I'd say it will).

Anyway ... let yourself be heard!

2. Delim

Delim Getting Started

Im guessing 2 servers. What will happen is that people will prefer one over the other and spend all their time on that server and the ranks will be divided. Unlike swg where rebels and empire alike could share resources, I think this game is more like daoc where they are completely individual sides. Takes a lot of time and effort to roll up a powerful mmo character, hope it works out for everyone.
    Still no word on beta emails from blizzard.

3. Karmajay

Karmajay Retired Advisor

none here..I get so scared that I'm deleting with the pRon and prescription drug emails I get...

4. Smash

Smash Retired Admin

No word to me either on Beta. I would probably play the good guys just because, but would do either if the group as a whole went the other way....

5. Nomisi

Nomisi Getting Started

Pre-beta you CAN play both sides on the one server, but it is something they might change during Beta depending on testing.

Due to the fact that AvH will be instanced, the likelyhood of getting "spybots" into the right instance to be used for your opposing team could be quite difficult, which would be the primary reason for not allowing different sides on one server.

Over at our site, we plan to nominate a single server for all down under peeps to play on, and if you have to change servers to swap sides, we will be nominating a secondary server, but at the moment this point is moot.

BTW, for those that followed SWG Down under before SWG went live, we are trying to provide a similar service, attempting to get as many aussies and kiwis together pre-launch to nominate a server for us to play on.

6. Rickety

Rickety Administrator Administrator Moderator

Sounds good HotLead. I guess my only criteria for an aussie server would be one that is on the US West coast (assuming of course that there is no aussie server :) )