What grinds my gears!

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by ColdCamV, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Snott

Snott Well-Known Member

Yes! That! :evil:

2. Dr. Venkman

Dr. Venkman Just Joined

That really boils my blood, on a server where it is a rule that you can attack the uncap I don't have problem with it, where it isn't then if you cant play by the rules then you deserve all the abuse and kickvotes you get.

Added to this, when a kickvote is started against the offending player, people vote in favour for them to stay!!!!:w

3. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

Just because they have the highest score on the team..and no one wants to get rid of their highest scoring player...that really makes me red and a good add on Venkman.

Unless otherwise stated...attack on the uncap for any reason should be against the rules..its common sense..its an unspoken rule..basically if they wanted you to attack it..they would put a mark on your map that says "Attack And Capture Here" not a picture with a cross through the middle.

4. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

you know what grinds my gears..and this is my fault..seems like lately all my grinds have been :p

getting a cramped wrist..seriously...playing bfbc2 today..was doing good..got a major cramp and i swear my wrist felt like it snapped...i got it in a sling at the moment and have ended up turning the game off...after i tried playing with my arm in the sling (doesnt work very well)

5. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

You know what grinds my gears..always getting put into american servers because of no dedicated servers..seriously i can find no time to play bc2 on the PS3 because of this

6. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

You know what grinds my gears...getting all excited for E3 then watch them say "we have all these amazing things..coming out next year..this year you get nothing"

7. dre88

dre88 Just Joined

What grinds me (all my own fault), when I throw a grenade in BFBC2 and it bounces off something and don't notice that it lands at your feet. BOOOM **
    I also get cramps in my mouse hand because of this... or that could be from banging the desk out of frustration.:D

8. Mysterio3

Mysterio3 Getting Started

what grinds my gear is that the biggest thing they had at E3 this year was a DDR game and a petting zoo game...
    honestly, if you're gonna make a motion controlled gaming system, the least you could do is throw in some guns and explosives!!!!

oh and anyone notice how the new medal of honor looks ridiculously similar to CoD... with the same flashing red screen when you get shot and all...

9. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

yeah thats true but a flashing BLUE screen would seem a tad weird..unless you were playing aliens vs predator :p
    what grinds my gears is using the mortar strike in bfbc2 and aiming at a big group of enemies..then watch it get glitched on the little bush in front of you and kill you instead.

10. RapidDescent

RapidDescent Well-Known Member

What grinds my gears - is people Mortaring the base respawn in MoH Beta. Such an annoying thing.

11. Dr. Venkman

Dr. Venkman Just Joined

You need to increase the levels of calcium(dairy certain vegies), magnesium(cant remember) and potassium(bananas!!!) in your diet, alternatively you could take a multivitamin.

12. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

You know we have entered the world of wonderment when gamers can pop a pill, eat a banana and somehow become super gamers :p

What grinds my gears today is having some guy from the electric company come down to fix a power pole (and how this happens i dont know) and then he himself..crashes into said power pole..there goes my internet for a week..thank god for neighbours wireless

13. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

What grinds my gears is when my PS3 decides after 3 years to die on me in the middle of the game..now i have to shell out $500 for a new one:mad:

14. Ned

Ned Public Forum Coordinator

15. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

Bringing this back after a 2 year absence, little bit older, little bit wiser and quite a lot more things grinding my gears!

What grinds my gears...Playing a really good game, getting a really high score..then having the server go down and your score not saving. :mad:

Snott likes this.
  16. Ned

Ned Public Forum Coordinator

Welcome back

:bigsmile:

ColdCamV likes this.
  17. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

Good to be back Ned,

I dropped off the map after my old computer died but now im back expanding my horizons by playing games on the console as well as the new laptop :p

All new, all fresh..which brings me to my grind for the day...Black ops 2..they are experimenting with the future (a la Battlefield 2142) and yet people are complaining about this because they dont want to do near future sci-fi! I'm sorry these are the same people who claimed they didnt like modern warfare 3 because it was just a copy and paste of mw2 and nothing new..then when treyarch try something new they get the same moans and groans that its not what people want..MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!!:mad::mad::mad:

18. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

You know what grinds my gears..trying to download a new game with a seriously slow internet connection :mad:

Feel free to post in things gaming related that really grind your gears and each week I'll pick my fave, you wont win anything you will just get the satisfaction of knowing that other gamers know how you feel :)

19. Snott

Snott Well-Known Member

....the fact that I only have enough spare time to patch 3 games I am currently playing, then the next time I get free time I have to patch again...

ColdCamV likes this.
  20. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

You kn what grinds my gears, people who are currently playing ARMA II's DayZ mod will understand, spending around 15 minutes to get into a server and then going "yeah gonna kill some zombies" getting stik on the "waiting for server response" section for half an hour!!