Wargaming Interview opportunity

Discussion in 'Wargaming (Public)' started by Disciplyne, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Disciplyne

Disciplyne Just Joined

Hi all! I've recently been given an opportunity to do an interview with Mohamed Fadl, the Global eSports Director at Wargaming, about WoT and the new Attack / Defend mode. It's not a game I play regularly, so I need some ideas on what to talk with him about at the interview. Is anyone interested in helping out? I will be publishing the interview on TheGameReviews.com, and will give credit to whomever is willing to help out. I can add a link back to TOG and this forum as well.

So what do you think? Anyone have some burning questions to ask him?

2. burnx

burnx Well-Known Member

Pretty cool opportunity you have there :)

I do believe some of our TOG1R players in WoT might have some questions regarding the competitive aspect of the game.

3. Disciplyne

Disciplyne Just Joined

Thanks for the reply burnx. I haven't heard from anyone else so far, guess I'll have to just muddle through somehow.

4. burnx

burnx Well-Known Member

Dang, that's bad.

Well here is my question:

What other changes and design choices to current or new maps to help improve Team Battle gameplay?

Hope that helps some what :)

5. Disciplyne

Disciplyne Just Joined

burnx, got your question, just need some help to be sure I understand the question you're asking. Are you wanting to ask what changes they are making to current maps to improve gameplay and what new maps they are planning?

6. burnx

burnx Well-Known Member

The changes they plan to make to help make team battles especially for tournaments more interesting. Currently they started including maps that are only for team battles which are symmetrical. They also added two base points to force teams to divide their forces.

So would we see more changes like this to existing maps and what other design changes they have planned for the future other than the ones we have seen thus far :)

Sometimes tournament battles boils down to a camp fest from both teams until the timer is about to run out before anything actually happens. Not the best way to showcase the game to the masses :p

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  7. Disciplyne

Disciplyne Just Joined

burnx,
    FYI, I've not heard back from them yet with a time & date to conduct the interview. It was supposed to happen a week ago, but got cancelled. I will stay in touch and let you know when it happens. Thanks for the clarification regarding the question(s) to ask.

8. burnx

burnx Well-Known Member

No problem man. Sorry to hear that the interview was canceled, but means more time to collect questions :p

Have you tried playing the game?