War Within mechanic changes

Discussion in 'Warframe (Public)' started by BoneInspector, Nov 13, 2016.

1. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Brains Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Without getting to spoilers a couple of mechanic changes

New resource needs completion of war within quest- I'm yet to get any.
    To use your focus ability hold down the button - don't simply tap it anymore. Hold down again to cancel

2. BoneInspector

Not sure if others are playing a lot right now and I'd like to hear their thoughts on the new mechanics, resource and map.

I'm yet to get kuva whilst playing, been running solo as I don't see anyone on and the kuva event is a bit random, no more guaranteed drops which is awkward when you can't play and feel like you progressed eve a little bit.

That said I like the intent and the interactivity of the one event I've found.

Fnding feedback on on new mechanic hard to follow, the energy indicator gives me little knowledge about how many times I can use new powers and as a result revives get used post haste. Be interesting to see if this is seen as an issue and if it's changed.

New maps are pretty good, not sure about the scanners yet, nor those land mines and shrapnel bombs. At the least it makes armor, vitality and redirection more valuable now, or just bring the rhino with strength.

Anyone else have have some observations?

3. BoneInspector

Seems a patch has increased Kuva Syphon drops, I'm seeing them most times now.

Frost with a decent bubble helps a lot allowing the operator to stand about with little risk, I think it slows the kuva spawns down too.
    Not seen much else re tactics when running solo.
    In a reasonable group this should be simple.

Anyone else have hot tips?