Valheim (hoping this is the right place to post)

Discussion in 'RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others' started by Jebus69, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Jebus69

Jebus69 Just Joined

Hi everyone.

I wondered if anyone out there is playing Valheim? I'm looking for fellow mead-drinkers to give co-op a try, have been playing solo for a few days and figured this might be a place where I can find like-minded gamers. I'm into my 50's now if that makes any difference.

2. mickrad

mickrad Getting Started

Hey! Yeah, it's great fun. I've been on a server with a few mates. Really worth sinking time into. HUGE procedurally created map and stacks of stuff to discover. If a server pops up, I'd be keen!

3. SpaceCadetMarko

SpaceCadetMarko Well-Known Member

Hi guys. I set a server up the other day (Sydney based) to give this game a go and it seems like it would be worth getting in to. Drop me a line if you're interested in trying co-op and I'll send you the details.

4. Voodou

Voodou Active Member

I have one set up in Dallas also if anyone is interested. Drop me a line for the info

5. Slowstar

Slowstar Getting Started

Hello! Been spending some hours solo in Valheim these last few days as well. I'm in for a co-op game.

SpaceCadetMarko likes this.
  6. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Communications Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hop on the TOG Discord and see who else is around.....

Atrayo likes this.
  7. francisbaud

francisbaud Just Joined

Very fun game to watch on Twitch/YouTube. The procedural maps and lighting are beautiful and gameplay is great. Dungeons, house building, crafting, exploring, sailing the sea... Dozens hours of gameplay.

8. SpaceCadetMarko

SpaceCadetMarko Well-Known Member

You're welcome to join us on "The Capital" (msg me for the password). Voodou also has a server based in Dallas which might offer you better connectivity.

9. Lexi Agrawal

Lexi Agrawal Just Joined

I LOVE THIS GAME.... but I don't like dying all the time cuz I'm not as good as I once was and computer games have gotten more difficult. I played 7 days to die with the spawn off. That was more enjoyable to just rummage through stuff. But there's soooooooo much different stuff to gather to make this or that.

Valheim has cheat codes too. Search for them if you want them, I won't spoil it here. I don't have the desire to hunt down goblins and be chased by them. I play in ghost mode so the enemies don't see you. I enjoy killing them leisurely and not dying ALL THE TIME. I mine all my stuff, but I fly it home. I really don't want to waste my time walking with the metals since they won't teleport.

I love to hunt with the bow (not in ghost mode). Basically, I like the simplistic lifestyle and crafting. I'd love to join any server as a workhorse while y'all go hunt. :)

10. Lexi Agrawal

Lexi Agrawal Just Joined

what is the TOG discord?