Update 14 info

Discussion in 'Warframe (Public)' started by roob, Jul 19, 2014.

1. roob

roob Retired Captain

U 14 is here for the PC and it has quite a few interesting changes.

U14 in a nutshell:

New UI , new user experience (think tutorial with background lore people and places), quest system , player ship, kubro pet (with a care system, mods and other stuff), new warframe, enhanced dark sectors, new weapons, infested back in their own region, new alt helmets and many other changes and fixes to the game, frames, map modes and enemies. :)

I have done some of the new user experience and within a few missions only, the lore filled in some of the gaps that I have missed out on in past events.

The long list for those not wanting the slow read of the launcher or checking news in game.

*edit*
    As there are big changes to the UI and the new quest system, there is a couple bugs that have been noticed for the noobie mission. There are a couple of work arounds on the forums, but if things don't seem like they are updating then don't worry, they have been good with hotfixes ;)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  2. Irimar

Irimar Retired Captain

New user experience is a lot of fun now. I went back and played through it.
    The new Kubrow pets are pretty nice, too.

3. roob

roob Retired Captain

New pets are very squishy to start with, but they can end up having better stats than your warframe.

I find that running E Prime a few times to get the link health, shield and armor mods will go a long way to helping your puppy survive. Appart from that it's a matter of doing low end stuff till they get a few levels.

The Raksa kubrow I have is annoying where it'll do a fear and the lights will stutter/dim.... like stalker or someone is coming.

I'm baking my second egg and I think in total I have been on missions where around 6 have dropped. So they really aren't as rare as people are saying.

I like the new user experience also and glad I didn't skip it.

4. Irimar

Irimar Retired Captain

I need to farm a second egg. I have the mods. My first kubrow was one of the first 501. :(

5. Wobin

Wobin Well-Known Member

Best way to level up your Kubrow is to go in as Trinity on a Mercury Survival.

You can use Link to ignore the mobs, shooting them occasionally to get your pet to aggro, but keep a finger on Blessing to keep them up if necessary.

Since you're essentially self sustaining, with Energy Vamp, you can go for a decent amount of time. Be aware, however, that later on, the environmental AOEs can burn your puppy to a crisp before you can get a button press.

If you can get the mod that allows for an actual bleedout time, that helps too.