One: Two Letter/Character Xbox Gamertag

Discussion in 'Console Talk (Public)' started by Bang, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Bang

Bang Just Joined

Hi Guy's.........Well title says it all really, I only started gaming around 2009 (on Xbox 360), so I was too late to acquire one of these as they had all been taken! Just shouting out to any gamers who have hung up there Xbox controller up and maybe switched to steam and was lucky enough to create one back in 2003. If your from UK I can pay cash on collection or on here via PayPal.

If your account is too personnel to you but your not bothered about the Gamertag, you can always change it so its available for me to claim, then you can keep your beloved account.

Thanks guys and hope someone can help me.
    Bang.​

2. Bang

Bang Just Joined

Bump this, there must be someone on here who knows a old beta tester or something? Or a point in the right direction? Thanks

3. Bang

Bang Just Joined

Bump guys still looking for one of these, thanks.

4. delushin

delushin Well-Known Member

I have no idea what that even is, but I hope you find it!

5. Bang

Bang Just Joined

I have never been on a forum that is so quiet, I mean it's like a week before anyone decides to even comment on anything.

6. Thymos

Thymos Retired Captain

Well... this is a less frequented section. There is a lot more going on within each division for full members of TOG.

7. tshrimp

tshrimp Getting Started

Funny thing is...I remember getting ticked at a guy who had the gamer tag of "I". I can't remember if it was actually a gamer tag or just a Name you could give in the game. I just remember I would hesitate as I would try to see if the letter "I" was blue or red in order to see if it was my team or not during that round, and I would end up dead. One reason I like SW Battlefront. Easy for me to tell Rebel vs Empire :).