[SWG] TOG RP Player City/PA on Starsider?

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Kidjel, May 10, 2004.

1. Kidjel

Kidjel Just Joined

Are there any TOG folks currently organized on Starsider? I'm just about to start some new alts on Starsider in order to RP SWG.

-= Kidjel =-

2. Janus

Janus Hope is Alive

As far as I know, there are a few guys who have alts on Starsider, but I don't think there's any organised TOG presence on that server.

We mainly play on Valcyn.

3. Derelict

Derelict Retired Administrator

What sorts of things are you after mate?

Forming a roleplay guild and having members participate in the said guild requires a lot of time to pull it off effectively.

I'm sure there's some guys here who have a lot of time, but then there are some like me who just don't have that luxury unfortunately.

However... that being said, if there are TOG'ers wishing to participate in a RP guild on another server, seeking us out here is a great place to start! :)

4. Kidjel

Kidjel Just Joined

Yes, you're right... Maybe if there are any TOG folks already on the RP Server Starsider that belong to a good PA or City that can put in a word for me and point me the way?

I've only been playing SWG a month (on Sunrunner), but I think RP is the only way I'll stay interested and engaged in the game until SWG reaches a decent maturity level (another 6 mos -> 1 yr).

-= Kidjel =-