[SWG] Introductions

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by HomersDonut, Jun 4, 2004.

1. HomersDonut

HomersDonut Grim Outfit Monkey

Hey hey :)

As a new enlistee to TOG and a player of SWG, I figured I should come in and say Hi. (Actually, I've been prodded by Derelict ;))

I've been on Valcyn since the server launched back in who knows when and play fairly regularly (it helps having kids with an early bedtime).
    However, I feel I should come straight up and mention that I would like to remain part of my current guild there. It is a very small guild with only 5 members (but 12 toons) and all from Canberra. I hope that isn't going to be too much of a problem - let me know if there is anywhere I shouldn't be sticking my nose.

With that in mind I'd like to extend the hand of friendship to you all - you'll find me on Valcyn as Cirea <DoH>.

2. Oss

Oss Well-Known Member

Pleased to meet you :)

/shakes the extended hand of friendship

Osskysk

3. Derelict

Derelict Retired Administrator

I've seen you guys before!

I remember running about Coronet Bus Depot racing to get aboard the bus when I managed to spy a few <DoH> PA members.

Gave us a few laughs on guildchat when I passed the info on. :D

Not a problem if you want to stay with your current PA. You've got access to our private forums where we organise our TOG events. Feel free to come along and join in if you have the chance to. I understand real life gets in the way sometimes, we never take an issue with it at all. :)

Just remember to add a bunch of us to your friends lists and if you're bored and want to pick up a group to do something then give some of us a shout.

Oh - and another thing... if your other PA mates are all over the age of 25... they're also welcome to join TOG. :)

4. oirako

oirako Getting Started

Cool, someone else from Canberra :eek: . Hope to run across you in game sometime.