Streaming Hearthstone + more!

Discussion in 'RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others' started by Ramoach, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Ramoach

Ramoach Just Joined

Thanks for taking the time to click on this post!

I just wanted to let everyone know about my channel which has been around for a couple of weeks now. I stream hearthstone (thats strategy right? haha), planetside 2 and much more (including YOUR suggestions), so why not drop by my channel and give a guy some support :D

Heres the place: twitch.tv/ramoach

I'm considering creating a founders section there also for regulars who come by during the early days of this new endeavor.

Peace out!

2. TheLeprechaun

TheLeprechaun Just Joined

I just took interest in Hearthstone this weekend. I found it because of blizzards updated launcher. I'm obviously brand new haha, so if you find some time and don't mind coaching me a bit as starting to learn new games with help from someone is always an advantage. I'll check out your stream. Thanks!!

3. Ramoach

Ramoach Just Joined

Hey there and thanks for the reply :) Feel free to add me as a friend on hearthstone - my user name is ramoach. I'd be happy to help you get started and also anyone else who is looking to learn how to play this awesome game.

4. jericho

jericho Just Joined

Hi. An old post, I know, but I've just recently installed this game and want to try it out. I've sent you a friend request. Any tips for a newbie?

5. Ramoach

Ramoach Just Joined

hey :) was surprised to see a reply to this but pleasantly! I'll accept as soon as I get on and we can have a chat about starting up. In the meantime I would check out what decks are popular in the current meta (season 14) and pick out something you like the look of. You should also become aware of what cards are in the game which takes time, but will help you know what to expect when facing someone. Combine your knowledge of what ppl are playing with general card knowlege and you wont go far wrong. Lastly id focus on knowing your deck/s. For example, which cards combo with each other in your deck. For paladin, using equality (reduce all minions to 1 defense) with a wild pyromancer (deal 1 dmg to all minions when using a spell) creates a classic and cheap board wipe. Hope that is helpful and I offer my help to anyone else who would like it. If you click follow on my channel you can know when I'm on by the way, so if you want to have an actual chat with me live (give or take server delay:p) that's an option too!

6. Forrol

Forrol Just Joined

Guys hello! I bought myself a tablet to download the Hartstone. I wanted to play through the digital pen but the game does not respond to traffic. When you try to play with your finger, there is a problem of braking when you drive cards or open their animation. I can not understand what the problem is ... Can you tell me? Thank you!