Some awesome Red dead glitches!! Very funny and awesome!

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by MeOnFire, May 25, 2010.

1. MeOnFire

MeOnFire Active Member

These guys seam to have come across a very (awesome?) glitchy copy of RDR. They claim to have come across donkey lady, cougar-man, flying deer and gunslinger-dog. Lucky for us these guys have also made some videos and posted them up on youtube to prove it.

Check em out on their youtube channel here: YouTube - WhereDaBootz's Channel

I havent come across any of these or any other glitches yet, but I'm sort of hoping I do! :p

2. Arep

Arep Correspondent<br>Retired Advisor

LOL! I was just about to post that. Those are hysterical....and horrifying. The only one I've experienced so was was what I thought was a phantom rider. I was all alone and kept hearing someone saying stuff like "Howdy, Stranger!" but I couldn't see anyone. On further inspection it was a guy on a horse embedded up to his shoulders in the landscape.

Donkey Lady mount would rule though....

3. mindspat

mindspat Well-Known Member

The game has a lot of bugs, but it's fun regardless. :)

I've experianced the following so far:

Coyotes that run faster then horses at full speed. They were chasing someone and kept running past them. It was a bit scary, and no I did not bother to help the poor stranger.

A stationary stagecoach that was bouncing as if it was going over heavy terrain, or being used for something dirty yet fun.

My character occasionaly gets stuck when mounting or dismounting from any stead or coach. It's caused me to turn off the game at least once to fix it.

A nice big red and black screen that says nothing other then "Error!"

Hanging and crashes during loading screens when in multiplayer modes. Randomly kicked from group and into different sessions. It's so common that I do not bother with mp unless there are people in my friends list for easy re-invites. Oddly enough, you do not lose voice communication when this happens.

I'm amazed at how many bugs are present in this game, but even more impressed that I enjoy playing it. ;)

4. morbius

morbius Active Member

ROFL the Donkey Lady was good.

5. Chief

Chief Retired Captain

Out of interest, xbox or ps3 version? I hear the xbox one is much more buggy, and I can honestly say I've only had 1 noticeable bug on my ps3 copy.

6. ozivillan

ozivillan Well-Known Member

7. Arep

Arep Correspondent<br>Retired Advisor

ROFL!

8. mindspat

mindspat Well-Known Member

I'm playing it on the xbox. From what I've heard the bugs exist in all formats.

9. Psycho Bunyip

Psycho Bunyip Just Joined

Funny as.

I constantly get the bouncy carriage thing.

10. theZee

theZee Retired Moderator

Nearly 50% of the way through the game on Xbox and I haven't come across any glitches :D

11. morbius

morbius Active Member

While cleaning up some left over missions after finishing the game I had my first glitch. The horse started flying into the air with me on it.

A quick game reload fixed it.

12. Spunkmeyer

Spunkmeyer Getting Started

I've had a few bugs pop up to, but nothing as interesting as donkey girl.

Yesterday I had a bounty mission where as I was going to pick up the hogtied bandit, one of his buddies shot him (aiming for me I assume... if not, well, who needs friends like that) and he died. I ended up picking up just air. :eek: I couldn't put it down or on my horse either. I could drop it back at the body's location, but when I picked it up again.... air.

Also had the NPC soundtrack drop out when I was playing poker in Armadillo. That, however, was a blessing as I was trying to get my outfit scrap and their constant chatter was fairly annoying. :D

I've had the naughty stagecoach and glitch where the warehouse door from Thieves' Landing got stuck coming out of the top of my head. I looked like a bizarre sailfish.

Oh yeah, those were all PS3 too.