[SOF2] welcome ozivillan

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Mad, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Mad

Mad Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG Ozi, I am happy that you have decided to join us. TOG is a great community, I am sure you will like it here. :lol:

I remember running into you in the past, especially the time you killed me at the heli pad while I was trying to escape with the briefcase. :twisted:

2. EnglishBob

EnglishBob Retired Advisor

I believe he killed me several times last night on the GA servers !! :D

Welcome on board though.

3. Rickety

Rickety Administrator Administrator Moderator

Managed to see you online last night for a few minutes Bob before I had to go at around midnight. I hope I do beter than how I was playing then ...

4. EnglishBob

Well I was not exactly setting any records for skillful playing either. Just checking out the maps really, and seeing how many people I could get with the M60, my current favorite weapon.

Is it just me , or is the aiming in SOF2 incredibly random - sometimes you can be right in front of someone and pump 30 rounds into them and still do no damage, and others you get them real quick. It is very strange.

5. Rickety

Rickety Administrator Administrator Moderator

It really depends on the weapon. The AK47 is the most accurate I think which is why you see most players use it. Several people still use M4's but these are usually the lamo's that can only grenade spam. I've tried the M4 but keep blowing myself up :)

The M60, while bloody fun, is almost completely useless as I found trouble hitting the proverbial barn door with it.

6. EnglishBob

Agreed about the M60 - once you start shooting, you cannot aim at all. It is just a 'spray and pray' kind of weapon, but as you say, it is immensely fun. Was jumping out from around corners last night and just letting rip at close range, so was a reasonably effective gun then.

I reckon the MP5 is pretty accurate too, and has the advantage of being silent, so you can sometimes pick people off without them knowing where you are. Does seem to go through ammo real quick though.

7. Bennett

Bennett Active Member

M60 is great for when you want REAL entertainment. I love running around with the ol' M60 sprayin' bullets everywhere ... except for intended target of course. :p

It is immensely enjoyable when you get into their spawn with it ... the sound alone is enough to make them wish they were dead!

8. ozivillan

ozivillan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcome guys

yes bob i must apoagise for taking your head clean off last night, would have been a good shoot if you were on the oppsing team at the time, but you were on my team and FF was on the server :(,

what is the correct tag TOGozivillan ???? or is there anything else i have missed ??

Thanks again for the welcome, look forward to playing along side you guys soon

ozi

9. Mad

Mad Retired Captain

Just add TOG| in front of your name, ie TOG|Mad