[SOF2] ICS

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by GrimReaper, May 19, 2003.

1. GrimReaper

GrimReaper Well-Known Member

There is a new mod available for SOF2. It is available from gamearena for download (I am downloading it now). Info on the game is at this site http://www.planetsoldier.com/ics/

One GA server has been converted for use with this mod.

2. Rickety

Rickety Administrator Administrator Moderator

Yep. Although only one server has been converted , you'll still need it to play the others since it requires a pak file (no idea why).

3. Mad

Mad Retired Captain

Yes I have downloaded the massive 34Mb file using 28.8k dialup and I will check it out tonight.

4. EnglishBob

EnglishBob Retired Advisor

Well it's certainly interesting. Those new voices are a bit odd, especially the womans , and the tight leather trousers - omfg.

They seem to have altered the gun dynamics too, which is cool once you get used to it.

All in all pretty good, although I see some people are exploiting map bugs for their own amusement (see GA forums)

5. Mad

Mad Retired Captain

Yeah I was reading the GA forums, and I agree with Ozi. I dont like people exploiting map bug (or whatever you call it), especially if they are GameOp. I am surprised Ucket hasnt said anything.

But the new game type Hitman sounds pretty good, I cant wait to check it out tonight.