SOE "Clone Wars Adventure", Isn't An MMO

Discussion in 'Free to grind' started by Atrayo, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Atrayo

Atrayo Retired Captain

Hi Guys,

Go figure, the "Clone Wars Adventure" currently in open beta isn't even an MMO. It's a hub in a 3d space ala the "Jedi Temple" for mini-games.

I got it from the horses mouth per say when Pex an SOE developer responded to a question i posed on the games official Sony forum site. Link. (Scroll down to Aug. 26th)

Oh well, I guess Bioware has nothing to fear in terms from Sony Online Entertainment.

2. brohawk

brohawk Retired Captains

Good to know since I was just going to go back and check it out, but if all it is is mini-games, well not my cup of tea.

3. Attee

Attee Getting Started

Haven't played it but the graphics don't look half bad from what I've seen. Something to pass the time when your bored I guess. :)

4. ketsum

ketsum Active Member

it's like free realms but star wars and not pretend open world ... it's all mini games and walking around a lobby area in yer outfit

5. Arep

Arep Correspondent<br>Retired Advisor

If you have a young kid its not bad. My 5 year old goes nuts every time he plays it. A few of the mini games are actually a lot of fun to play.

6. Atrayo

Atrayo Retired Captain

Hello Arep,

Long time not seeing you about. :)

I signed up for the Jedi Membership at the one month level to see how the rest of the content is like. If its any good, i may go for the "Lifetime Member Plan" which is like the cost to a brand new PC game.

I do like how the items a player purchases like the speeder bikes are used inside the mini-games themselves.

I'm also wondering what goody the Beta Testers will get as a parting thank you gift from SOE.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010