[DONE] So it's super cas to super... shoot things in the face, I guess.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by D64NZ, Mar 16, 2021.

1. D64NZ

D64NZ Getting Started

Been a gamer since the good ole Amiga 500 days. Played a bit of everything as most of us here likely have at this point, and mostly I'm here for a bit of social interaction. I've played a bit of everything from Counterstrike to Baldurs Gate, Warframe to War thunder to World of warships. Hearts of Iron IV, Civ 5, almost every Total War. I have most of the big-name games like GTA 5 and RDR2, and if there is enough reason I can get what games I don't have.

The rub is I work a rotating shift, so my 8 hours changes every week and repeats every 3rd week. My weekends are generally my own though. The games I focus on the most right now is R6 Siege for fps and Satisfactory when I just wanna chill out and build a city. But socially, it's not the game that matters so much as the gamers. Most times I'm pretty chilled as gaming is how I unwind, but I can hold my own when it comes to going toe to toe in competitive games like R6.

I'm out to find a solid bunch of lads and/or ladettes with a bit of friendly banter.

Lastly, so impressed this clan is still so alive and well. My old messages here come from 2009, and it was already an established clan well before I came on the scene. Very few clans can claim to have lasted so long.

Rukus308, Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.
  2. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

D64NZ your membership is still valid. Welcome back.

3. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

CAMMO, D64NZ and Monty like this.
  4. D64NZ

D64NZ Getting Started

Thanks for the heads up. Will drop in when I get some spare time.

Rukus308 likes this.