Rift: a question

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Taffy, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Taffy

Taffy Just Joined

Hi!

This is Taff from the Old Timers Guild. We will have a presence in Rift and hope that we can be on the same server. Feel free to contact me at www.oldtimersguild.com

We're hoping :)

It's been great to see you around in beta, even if you guys have been quiet, when I say hi lol

2. Taffy

Taffy Just Joined

Oops, missed a part there. You can also leave me a message here. Thanks!

3. Shayd

Shayd Well-Known Member

Taffy,

Trying to join up with the OTG is one of the goals for sure. I am sure the various guild leaders for the factions/pvp groups will be contacting you here shortly! :)

4. BishopNZ

BishopNZ Well-Known Member

Hey Taffy,

Would be great if we can coordinate our presence together, so I'm sure one of our guild leaders will get back to you sooner rather than later.

Let me know if they don't and I'll get my whip out :)

5. Amara

Amara Well-Known Member

Hi Taff

I'm Amara and I will be Guild Leader for the Defiant PvE Guild for TOG in Rift :)

While we haven't had any official votes or decision, we are leaning towards having both our Guardian PvE and our Defiant PvE on the same server and we have strong support to play on the unofficial Oceanic which is Wolfsbane (or if that server doesn't exist/changed from PvE, the first server alphabetically on the list that is PvE but not RP). This choice mainly comes from wanting a more 24 hour server population than just a heavy Oceanic one. If Trion makes the server officially Oceanic, this support will probably change. And lastly, we would really like to play with OTG and other mature communities.

We will stay in contact and see how our two communities go :) I'll make myself known in OTG so we can communicate back and forth.

6. Moriir

Moriir Active Member

Hello Taffy,
    I am the Guild Leader for the Guardian side of things. I ditto what Amara said and we look forward to game with you folks. We will keep in contact with you. Thank you for contacting us.
    John

7. TMD3434

TMD3434 Just Joined

Rift

Hello Amara,
    I already play on Wolfsbane , that is how I ran into some of the players, would love to join the guild. Name is "Exterra".

8. Skitzafit

Skitzafit Just Joined

How does 1 go about joining your Guild?

Skitzafit
    lvl 31 Mage
    Defiant
    Wolfsbane server

Feel free to contact me in game.

Thank you

9. Markan

Markan Retired Administrator

Firstly you need to join TOG as a full member by posting in The Barracks as per the stickies in that forum. Then you will get access to the private areas including the Rift division. Each guild will then have sign-up instructions in a forum for that guild.