[DONE] Request to Join - Dual Universe

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by dominoharvey, Sep 12, 2020.

1. dominoharvey

dominoharvey Getting Started

1. What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?

Just Dual Universe but always looking for a good game to play with a good group.

2. What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?

The first I remember is Mario on the NES. I also remember playing Zelda for the original Gameboy through a few times.

3. Why do you want to join TOG?

I'm looking for a stable, mature group of players. I have played with gaming communities in the past (palying Ark) and I like that there's something to tie them together outside of the game. It leads to better group cohesion.

4. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.

I play a ton of survival and pvp sandbox games, and lots of Dota 2. Otherwise I'm just another older gamer :)

Shrubbo, CAMMO and Rukus308 like this.
  2. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

We have a good bunch in the Dual Universe Division, you'll be right at home @dominoharvey :D catch you in-game sometime and...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

The If you head on down to the Discord forum https://www.theoldergamers.com/forums/voice-communication-invites-discord.602/ we can get that sorted for you, as that's were the division is active

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that awesome game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.
  3. DistinctMint

DistinctMint Dual Universe Captain

Welcome to TOG Dual Universe dominoharvey! Looking forward to seeing you in game and discord!

Shrubbo, Rukus308 and CAMMO like this.