[DONE] Ready to Roll

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Brian McGahey, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Brian McGahey

Brian McGahey Getting Started

Hey everybody! I'm Brian! I go by CrazyBeast058 on Xbox! Currently playing Destiny 2 and am looking for some cool guys to play with. Little bit about me and gaming, my first game system was a Vectrex and minesweeper. I wanna join TOG because I'm looking for community of friends who are just looking to have some fun! I also got a coworker who is apart of TOG. I'm a new father who loves sports so can't wait to get online with you guys!

Shrubbo, CAMMO and Monty like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hey and welcome.

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.
  3. Project_Entry

Project_Entry Destiny Captain

Hey @Brian McGahey! Welcome to TOG.

The Destiny peeps are mainly on Discord these days. Hit this link: https://discord.gg/the-older-gamers (Join the TOG - The Older Gamers Discord Server!)

Follow the prompts and scroll down to the Destiny section and post your bungieID in the Crew Names - Destiny and I'll sort out your Clan Invite from there.

CAMMO likes this.