RDR posse playdate?

Discussion in 'Secret Squirrel Console Club House (Private, Hidde' started by Spunkmeyer, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Spunkmeyer

Spunkmeyer Getting Started

If there are no objections, I'd like to try setting up a regular PS3 RDR playdate.

Provided there was enough interest, I was thinking about a 5-8pm PST Friday night kind of thing. That would make it like 10am-1pm AEST Saturday for you Aussies, and probably just outright terrible (1-4am) for the UK crowd. As I'm sure you've all had more experience getting cross continent gaming sessions going, any advise would be greatly appreciated.

I've already cleared that time slot with my social planner, so at least she's on-board with it. :rolleyes:

And yes, I already know that I AM a rebel and party animal.... My idea of a good Friday night is sitting around playing video games, after my wife has OK'ed it. :p

2. Pure Mongrel

Pure Mongrel Retired Captain

Go hard mate. It will be great to see a regular Red Dead group get together.

Sorry I won;t be around in the next couple of weeks to help you with it, but have a chat to the other SL's and I am sure they will be more than happy to help you get this off the ground :D