Rappelz Epic 4 TOG Guild

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Wiz_74, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Damo

Damo Well-Known Member

Is anyone still playing this? I downloaded it ages ago but never got around to checking it out.

2. Teary

Teary Getting Started

There used to be few online from time to time (sadly never caught up with queensknight), but after Wiz left to play WoW seemed like I'm the only active player from TOG. That is atleast on the salamander server so I switched guild to chat around and maybe get better luck with teams. I've been there for a two weeks or so and its quite decent. But they only take people from 40+ level range. But you can find me around on and off with the name of ZonZon and I'll help anyway I can as often as I can. (might be around with my alt Zargish but I doubt it) You can also catch me from xfire with togteary if I dont happen to be around.

Bought a house last wednesday and repairing the pipings in it during the next month and moving my family there too in the next five weeks or so. Hence I will probably be online very little if any. Mainly due to urgent needs to keep my wife happy in my arms, especially now that she's fifth month pregnant.

But throw dog a bone, will happily help one way or the other. If nothing else chats for gaming time, atleast if you happen to be around EST time zone. (+2 GMT)

PS: oh and the new home of mine is RadiantWolves, so far they've been friendly and mature guild, and been having fun chatting with them even though bad luck with teaming. (love my family too much to neglect them when they need me)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
  3. Wiz_74

Wiz_74 Retired Journalist & Advisor

Yes WoW has taken hold. I offered the guild leadership to both Kilgaard and Teary, but both declined so it has sort of faded into nothingness.

4. threeleggedfrog

threeleggedfrog Active Member

anyone still playing this?i have 2 characters one a the server thats starts with a b and the have another character on salamander server. looking for people to play with and maybe a non tog guild if the tog guild has fallen by the wayside.

froggy

5. Teary

Teary Getting Started

I'm playing as much as I can at Salamander, with Zonzon (or Zargish) still.
    You can also try to catch me anytime I'm online at comp with my xfire
    togteary. I'm happy to help if I can and have time with anything. The guild I'm in is atleast semi mature and I've enjoyed my time there. Limit is 40+ for the main toon and 30+ for any alts you might want to have in the guild.
    I can help you out with leveling a bit too. BUT I'm heavily weighed down with renowating the house I bought for my family and moving there in the next three to four weeks.

6. Gash

Gash Well-Known Member

Has anyone else noticed how RIDICULOUS the armour is that the chicks wear in Rappelz ads? I mean, ok their breasts are protected by steel, but their midrif is exposed to any blade or arrow? Bizzare! :p

7. Teary

Teary Getting Started

Err... I've been in on the RPG genre (pen and paper later comp genre) for uhmmm around 18 years. And it has nearly always been like that... women like to run around practically nude it seems. Well most of the players being men what can you expect? Ofcourse it has gone towards a lot better these days they might actually have some fuzzy seethrough cloth on them too and not just some skimpy coin over the critical zones. I mean for example around all D&D/ADD art done by anyone with a woman in it contains around 60-90% of uncovered skin. These days its nice to actually see armour on women to be protective as in covering something else than just their private parts.
    But I guess its the only way getting the horny teenage boys to play RPG games anymore, they're just brainless these days I guess. Well most are atleast if you compare how brainless we and them were when we were teenagers.

Anyway I rather go fondle my clothed wifey now than check them virtual near-naked chicks =S. (Who would want a damn sack of bones anyway? ugly things).

8. Deadfyre

Deadfyre Well-Known Member

I agree with Teary.

Naked blood elves on Warcraft are like virtual playboy bunnies.

Wife > Virtual T&A.

9. Wiz_74

ahh there all good :D

nothing wrong with a few sexy pixels here and there :p Played The Witcher yet? ;)

10. Wirraway

Wirraway Well-Known Member

Hmm ... the first step in their process is to register for your free account then download the Rappelz client.. When I tried to register I was told they cannot provide service to customers in my region :(

I guess I won't be trying it out anytime soon ...

11. Wiz_74

Odd both my son and I had no problems registering, but that was awhile back, maybe they have changed the rules?

12. Kilgaard

Kilgaard Getting Started

You told them you were from Canberra didn't you ;)

13. Wirraway

Wirraway Well-Known Member

Hah! Yeah, I bet that's it ... we get so little love ;)

14. KoGar

KoGar Getting Started

Not sure if anyone is still reading this, but I have been playing the game for over a week now and am enjoying it.
    I have started a guild on the Bahamut server called "TheOldGuys". So far I am the only person it it..:) I decided to use the TOG name just in case anyone else wanted to join in.
    Strangely tonight I saw a server wide announcement that someone had made a guild called "TheOldGits"...Sure enough it was another Togger with the same idea...:D

So, if anyone happens to want to give this game a try, come on over to Bahamut server and give me a shout. Mains name is :KorumTai I am on quite a bit late night-early morning.