Rappelz Epic 4 TOG Guild

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Wiz_74, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Wiz_74

Wiz_74 Retired Journalist & Advisor

If anyone is playing Rappelz Epic 4, we have a TOG Guild on the Salamander Server. Currently it only has two members, being myself as the Guild Founder and Kilgaard.

If you are interested then please let me know here.

2. Teary

Teary Getting Started

Intrested ofcourse.

Dang wish I had started my chars there got several chars on Bahamut server that I've spent quite a few hours with already but I'm sure ready to transfer my butt to Salamander for the ToG... and get my butt spanked by the angry 500% TonG aggro.
    see ya folks there

3. Teary

Teary Getting Started

Wanna be togger, will be togger... and probably always were a togger by heart.

yeah made new char on salamanka server, wanna be spankmebythenuts dude (that is the main tank) so its HW with shield specs for the main.
    char name is SEMAIOS so you can invite me to guild or try to throw a hello when around... I usually might be online at 17-23 (gmt +2, thats my timezone) though anytime at weekends.

4. Wiz_74

I am only generally between 7pm and 12pm on weekdays (+10 gmt) I will fire it up soon though and see if I can invite you mate.

If for some reason I eitehr cant or forget (as we old folk do) my character is (of course) Wiz74, running around as a lvl32 Holy Fighter.

5. Wiz_74

There are currently 4 of us in the Guild. I haven't managed to catch you online yet sorry Teary, but as soon as I do I will give you an invite.

6. QueensKnight

QueensKnight Well-Known Member

Eastern Daylight / Standard Time (UTC - 4 / 5)
    Thanks for pointing me this way Wiz74. I will gladly start a new character on salamander. Our schedules may conspire against us. Based on your post above, it seems you usually come online at 7pm (UTC + 10). That is very early in the morning for me.

Check the time in different time zones here.

Possibly we would cross paths on the weekends? I assume the other three members are usually online at times similar to your time?

Later.

7. Wiz_74

Yes they are, but as you said we may cross paths on the weekends. Let me know you character name. Also keep an eye out for the TOG logo running around in game ;)

8. Teary

Teary Getting Started

well it seems I share gaming times with queensknight, so atleast there would be two toggers from the europe.

9. Wiz_74

Yeah have been trying hard to play as much as possible lately to catch up with you two online, but alas have still not managed to find you. Meanwhile with all the extra play I am now level 42 :)

Just spent about two hours farming Sirens Children to get a capture card and still nothing :(

10. Teary

Teary Getting Started

heh my kiddo spent 3 gaming days 5 hours a day at pixies and got 1 rank2 defense cube for it... and nothing else...
    Anyway my xfire is togteary so if ya are using it might be easier way to contact me. As my comp is often open and xfire too even if not playing,
    and I could log on atleast to get into the guild :D.
    Anyway happy huntings for ya all...

11. Wiz_74

added mate, Queensknight are you on xfire too?

12. QueensKnight

I dont have xfire. :oops:

Are you talking about this?
    Xfire - gaming simplified

I plan on hitting Rappelz a bit this weekend however! :) (Last weekend I was on holiday.) Hopefully, I can catch Wiz74 online sometime soon.

Later.

13. Wiz_74

Hi QueensKnight, yeah thats the one. I managed to sign Teary up about 2am last night after catching him on xfire, so he is now in the guild, so we just have to catch you now.

BTW my other character name is TOGBreeder, so if you see me playing either of those characters whisper me and I will join you up.

Cya.

14. Teary

Teary Getting Started

QK just add me and/or Wiz to your xfire list so you can catch up with us.
    my Xfire is togteary and wiz was... hmm gotta peek-a-boo duh, on wifeys comp so cant check. But I think it was ToG|Wiz74

15. Wiz_74

my username is Wiz74, but my display name is TOG|Wiz74...just search for Wiz74 and you will find me :)

If you hover over my xfire mini-profile on the left you can see my username ;)

16. QueensKnight

Our times don't seem to be matching up at all...I've shouted for TOG members and tried whispering Wiz74 and TOGBreeder. Perhaps this is a sign to stay on Lydian...
    :sad:

I'll keep trying to find someone with some shouts.

I haven't downloaded xfire because I wouldn't really use it. I guess I only play the one game and very casually at that...

Later.

17. Wiz_74

Yeah I only managed to hook up with Teary via xfire, but now have added both of his characters to the guild. Perhaps you could install xfire just until we have you in the guild?

I played with Teary a couple of times over the weekend and was great to catch up, would be good to catch up with you too Queensknight. I am sure we can get there, just a matter of hitting the right time :(

What are your ingame character names?

18. Teary

Teary Getting Started

I Play with Zargish and ZonZon around every otherday if I can make it, atleast twice a week and once per weekend if we're at home. Probably easier time hitting me.

19. Wiz_74

BTW I am away for the next 4 days or so everyone at the TOG LAN. Cya after the weekend :)

20. Gash

Gash Well-Known Member

I am very interested in finding a good (and free) MMO to play, although it is hard to find out reliable information about them - could someone please post a few lines about why you like Rappelz, so i can decide whether I should try it for myself?