Rainbow 6 Siege

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by ChiefTripodBear, Dec 11, 2015.

1. tye J

tye J Getting Started

hey man yeh keen as mustard love siege and rocket league
    my ubi account is Pr3d8toR add me and put your ubi account in here so i know who it is lol see you online man

2. 2Dizzy

2Dizzy Just Joined

Hey, thanks for the reply. Mentioned in the post we play on xbox. Do you? What time do you usually play? We are typically on 7-10PM EST on weekday evenings, sometimes a little later on weekends. Some of the guys so far not on every night, but usually at least a few most nights. Personally I am available at other times too. Most importantly, are you okay playing with some of us who are newer to R6. Like I said before, we have a lot of fun, but some of us are new to the game and/or older and sometimes it gets a little ugly game skill- wise lol. One or two of us do OK. If that is all cool with you, send me let me know your xbox gamertag and send me a friend request there. My name there is TwoDizzy.

3. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member Officer

TheFearOz is my U Play handle. Play on PC :)

4. R.Flagg

R.Flagg Getting Started

I've just picked up R6 on PC! I've played through most of the scenarios so I have a bit of an idea of what's going on but haven't played this online. Would love to play some chill games with fellow TOG-ers. My uPlay handle is TOG-Tazz or Tazzman75 on steam - look for the same little Lego stormtrooper icon.

5. tye J

tye J Getting Started

hey man yeh i added u on u play it should come up as pr3d8tor next time we are on together il play a few with ya

6. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member Officer

Added you guys on you play. Look for the Moose, or my sig for my ID's. :D

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  7. tye J

tye J Getting Started

yeh added ya