Prime - Battle for Dominus

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Andru, Jul 29, 2011.

1. sajjiro

sajjiro Active Member

man i hope i get a reply from sanya about beta was in the ustream cast last weekend when they said anyone in the channel would get in the que for the next round of beta invites so i sent an email to her then i went away for aweek for work and when i got back i saw that she had sent me an email asking for 2 bits of info and slapped myself that i hadnt checked my email sooner

thought i'd just add for anyone reading that doesnt know about this game that they should go to the Prime battle for dominus website and have a look and if you check out the media section there are lots of videos that the devs have made with lots of good info .
    also every two weeks on a sat morning at around 5am est there is a live ustream that the devs do which consists of a quiz then they give out some info on the game and have q&a time to finish off which is cool because you get to ask the lead devs questions i suggest you check it out its alot of fun .
    oh yer its on this weekend
    anyway thx for reading i dont post much but im lookin forward to this game

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  2. sajjiro

sajjiro Active Member

cant wait for the ustream tomorrow , hopefully they have some sweet info and a new vid would be nice

3. Adina

Adina Active Member

Been following this loosely, so put my name down in the guild signup yesterday :)

4. sajjiro

sajjiro Active Member

welcome adina , so that makes 4 yea all i can say is ive been following the game since it was announced afew months back , won a free t-shirt on the live ustream
    they have and when they announce the release date ill be putting my pvp pants on and glueing myself to the computer

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  5. coldcase

coldcase Just Joined

hi mesar just want to put get into the tog guild for prime , im sajjiro's brother im playing world of tanks at the moment , this probably my first post anyway thx in advance

6. sajjiro

sajjiro Active Member

yo mesar was wondering how set we are on playing salent , just want to know if were going that faction no matter what or will what and see what things are like closer to release if salent turns out to be really popular .
    was just reading the guild pages seems salent heavy at the moment , i dont care to much was just wondering thats all

7. Mesar

Mesar Retired Captain

TOG's a democracy sajjiro, what Faction do you want to play?

I just picked Salient since I felt that we needed to move and establish the guild to be eligible for guild beta. Salient was just -my- personal choice, but I'm only one vote of many. As we get a few more members interested in Prime, we'll start running polls and see what people want to play.

As Wiebelhaus stated on the Prime forums, TOG is so big it's quite likely we'll have guilds running on all three Factions anyway.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  8. sajjiro

sajjiro Active Member

im not really sold on any of them yet was just wondering thats all

9. Shaedral

Shaedral Just Joined

New to guild

Hi all. I just received my invite into :)the guild and am anxiously awaiting the game "Prime: Battle for Dominus". When looking at the classes I was interested in being a Salient and discovered these threads where the Salient class is being discussed. That said, it really doesn't matter much to me; I will go with whatever class the guild decides upon. If Salient, I was thinking of either the Revenant or the Antelis.

Does anyone know whether the guild can indeed get into beta? I haven't been able to find any info on when the game will be released and was wondering if anyone knows whether it is still on track for this year. I'm guessing since closed beta hasn't been announced yet it's not looking too hopeful for release this year.

10. Shaedral

Shaedral Just Joined

Please excuse my ignorance but is there someplace in particular I need to sign up to run with you guys in Prime? Thanks :)

11. Mesar

Mesar Retired Captain

Hi Shaedral and welcome.

Go to the guilds section on the Prime homepage and search for "The Older Gamers" and apply, and I'll approve it.

As far as I know Pitch Black Games haven't specifically said they'll be doing a guild beta, but I strongly suspect it with all the beta keys they give away as prizes. The devs know who we are, so we're on the map if they decide into go this route.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  12. sajjiro

sajjiro Active Member

hi sheadral just so you know the closed beta has been going for awhile now actually and so far its still on track for this year

13. Shaedral

Shaedral Just Joined

Guild app for Prime

Thanks, Maser. I went to the guild section and hit "apply" but it is asking for which server we will be playing on. Perhaps I am doing something wrong but if not, which server should I select?

14. Mesar

Mesar Retired Captain

15. Shaedral

Shaedral Just Joined

Thanks, I tried using your link but I still get the same thing. When I try to apply to our guild (on our guild page) I get a message saying "You must fill out your "guild application" before applying to a guild". So I click on the message to do that and get directed to a page which asks me for the following information:
    Guild faction (I click on "Salient)
    Play style: I click on PVP)
    Language: I click on English
    Time zone: I click on EST
    and then "server" which I don't know and it won't let me proceed without entering something in that field.

It seems like it really is asking me to create a guild rather than to join ours. So I am very confused atm. I must be doing something very wrong but haven't figured out what just yet. Thanks for your patience with me. :)

16. kiwiitis

kiwiitis Well-Known Member

Thought I would have a look at this.I get exactly what shaedral gets.:(

17. Adina

Adina Active Member

It took some time but it is a terrible sign up process. You have to know all the specifics of the guild. I went Salient, English, PST, and chose the middle of the three servers, then it stopped laughing at me and said something coherent which indicated I'd been successful.

18. OzRecon

OzRecon PUBG Captain

Bouncing over your head emptying a mag into you
    It also asks what class you will play first? WTH! Simple logic would say that most noobs would have no idea....

Every backyard programmer in the world looks to be setting up a pay to play mmo these days.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  19. Mesar

Mesar Retired Captain

I've received applications from Recon and kiwitus.

So just pick the Sundara server and your application should be accepted.

20. Shaedral

Shaedral Just Joined

Adding the server name finally made it work (I think). Anyway, it shows my application now as pending. Thanks to all who helped me work this out. :)