[DONE] Please allow me to introduce myself..

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Vanwinkle58, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Vanwinkle58

Vanwinkle58 Getting Started

Oh, good line from a good song.
    The name is Billy and I hail from bonny Scotland, ( do i have to disclose my age?) needless to say I am someones grandad so that in itself makes me over 25..
    Right now I am playing Destiny, who would have thought that all those little squares on the zx spectrum( remember when we got sprites, I thought then that it was as good as it gets) would have grown in to the graphics that we have today, every time i buy a game or turn on the ps3 I am quite gobsmacked by the way things look..
    Looking at the list I have in front of me on questions to answer, I think I may have answered 3 or 4 of them so far..
    I think I have covered everything, oh yeah, I forgot to say hello. so, hello.

2. Vanwinkle58

Vanwinkle58 Getting Started

oh, blast. I knew i would forget something. "why do I want to join TOG", basically because I need a proper age group to game with and the fact that the kids are way too good for me at this stuff..

3. Monty

Monty Guild Wars 2 Officer

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 58,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D