Payday 2

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Aldmw, May 31, 2013.

1. jack the spirit

jack the spirit Just Joined

Great! Thanks for the Update, I'm gonna get it in September when I'm back from Holiday!

2. Moose

Moose Active Member

Correct, it gets updated to your steam so nothing to worry about your achievements!

I'm keen to meet ToGers, hit me up :)
    Currently lvl 89 and enjoy stealth ops, always happy to game with guys who know what they are doing, pub servers lately are filled with hackers....

The new DLC Big Bank Heist comes out tomorrow!!! Can't wait to get it.... here is the trailer:

3. Zalzany

Zalzany Active Member

Man I wish they would do a midnight release of this... I want that DLC so bad...

4. Moose

Moose Active Member

Only a few more hours to go now buddy.... :D

5. Moose

Moose Active Member

Had a chat on Steam on my phone with someone newly added. Granted I was being a dick back, this attitude is what limits dev's from making more content because people are more then happy to steal from then even thoe Overkill has offered a lot of quality DLC's, the pirate community thrives.

[​IMG]

6. Beavis

Beavis Well Torn Member and Previously Retired Captain

Pro tip....don't communicate with pubbers

7. Zalzany

Zalzany Active Member

You Aussies need to get on soon, I had such awful luck today. I did the new heist a few times, on normal of all things. Two times we finished, first went loud went relatively well not a lot of loot, 2nd tried to go stealth didn't even get past the first server room with out the alarm and we got 3 bags of loot to the chopper on the roof, awful run. Then I had a series of rage quitting hosts including one, were we found my first 2 story vault I was so happy we had enough for the 16 bag achievement so more unlocks on my overpriced new rifle, and the host rage quit when he got knocked down as I was starting the bag toss marathon to the bus escape I paid for...

Oh and I hate those kids, DLC should be free, because its a two year old game they should totally be putting out content for it free and marking down the base game to 10 bucks according to the cheap bastards. It would be like if you boss wanted you to work over time, but pay you with the privilege of knowing hes at home with his family, while your working to keep it that way... Not only that 6.99 That is like the price of a large Double Whopper meal here in the US, yet idiots will say its too much for something you get hours of use out of suppose to a burger and fries that lasts 5 minutes.

I spent more cash on B-B-Q supplies this month then these punks have spent on games in the last 6 months while playing the its too expensive fiddle. Hell they probably spent more on junk food this week then the price of that DLC. Which reminds me need to get a hold of my cousin and see when he wants to throw a pool party again I still got like 20 burger patties in my fridge waiting for an excuse to grill lol

The pirates are just lazy good for nothings. I was a pirate once I had no job and wasn't sure where I was gonna be living the next month, trying to finish my senior year on my own. I had a damn good excuse to not pay, but once I became a big boy and got my diploma, and a stable roof over my head I started buying my games and feeling proud that I could buy them. I am on a fixed meager salary and I can afford things that blows other peoples heads because I don't eat out unless its a special accusation, and I watch my damn budget. Hell I even paid off my student debt two months ago, that was a pain in the ass the payments ate over 1/4 of my monthly income.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  8. Zalzany

Zalzany Active Member

Oh and heads up the pay not so great on the new heist, the exp is through the roof though.

Ok here is what I learned so far about the new heist. The first part you have to hack the server room, to do this you need to hack a computer in the offices. If you try to use the security room comp it will make the right comp beep in the offices and show a message box. Use that one for an achievement for doing it the first try, and saves you a lot of time.

Next the pig with the drill bits, you can move the pig as early as you want, as soon as you can get up to the roof some one can get in the crane and get the pig ready. Have yet to kill a cop with the pig, but this takes a bit of time, and you can't go into the back of the bank till you drop it so sooner is better for moving the pig into position.

Oh and default escape sucks bad, like I said not the greatest of pay, but if you go loud hiking up a ton of bags to the roof is a pain in the ass, and even on normal they spawn a lot of snipers.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  9. Moose

Moose Active Member

Great work in Payday 2 Zalzany, we made it through overkill on the big heist, deathwish isn't far off ;)

10. Zalzany

Zalzany Active Member

Steam summer sale game is 67% off we need some fresh TOG blood in this game, preferably an NA time zone player lol

11. LavaCaverns

LavaCaverns Well-Known Member

havent played siince sept 13 but thinking of heading back got the dlc i missed since then.
    Stopped at lvl 52 enforcer.
    Need to tag along with a more experienced togger to get back into it :)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  12. Moose

Moose Active Member

Give it a go, I'd love to see more activity, the new big bank heist is fun and there are a lot of ways to pull off the mission.

^ You are on the mark there Beavis. In my case, i record youtube vids and people like seeing themselves in them, so it's a double edged sword. Thanks for the tip thoe :)

13. forcetrainer

forcetrainer Just Joined

You got it! I actually just picked up Payday 2 last night as part of the Steam sale, and I'm looking for folks to team up with. I'm new to Payday, so I'm still learning the mechanics, but in the end an FPS is an FPS.

I'm on Steam as forcetrainer as well, so feel free to add me and shoot me a message. I'm definitely going to be on this evening, and some game time with Payday vets would be great.

14. Zalzany

Zalzany Active Member

Wait an actual NA player or just new TOG blood? I am seeing more Aussies on my friends list playing it but there hours are normally not in sync with mine...

15. forcetrainer

forcetrainer Just Joined

I finally got into some games with Zalzany and it was definitely eye opening. There's a huge difference playing with someone that knows what they're doing versus three other randoms that don't bother talking.

If there's any other TOGers playing Payday 2 feel free to hit me up as well.

16. delushin

delushin Well-Known Member

Considering buying this have been told it is so much fun.

17. cancelHoo

cancelHoo Just Joined

deleted account

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  18. ColdCamV

ColdCamV Active Member

Anyone tried out the new shotgun pack released a few weeks ago? I was tempted to buy it running an enforcer it would be nice to have a change of secondary from the loco but wondering if its worth it. I play on and off every now and then when I have free time as its one of the few games that still run on my dying laptop

19. Beavis

Beavis Well Torn Member and Previously Retired Captain

The shotguns aren't a game changer but are great fun.You can get explosive shells that have a great punch and fun to use.

20. alvittos

alvittos Just Joined

Myself and a few of the FFXIV crew have been playing while waiting for launch.

I'm happy for you to add 'Hoathy' for a game or two. I'm not great, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it