[DONE] Older guy played for years

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Ceonaight, Jan 15, 2022 at 5:17 AM.

1. Ceonaight

Ceonaight Getting Started

Started with Risk board game, Played AOE and others and started Guild wars in the first version. Never stayed with a guild, tho now it would be nice to do some of the content with some buds. Only interested in guild wars - I have 6 or more level 80 players. Love guardians, necros, rangers and now am finally getting into warriors...Ceonaight is gaelic for Kenneth.

CAMMO, Dragon Goch and Monty like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello Ceonaight and welcome.

Well, what can I say?

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

CAMMO likes this.