Not Sure

Discussion in 'Destiny (Public)' started by Ancient_One, Sep 12, 2014.

1. DataShade

DataShade Getting Started

Well ... I won't swear to it helping, but I un-equip my legendaries etc when I'm farming events, in order to level up the greens that drop (since they seem to give more materials when you dismantle them if you've upgraded them at least once). As it is, I get a blue engram about every 30-45 minutes just doing patrol missions looking for new events.

I actually dismantled seven weapons - most of them level 18 fusion rifles - because my vault was full, just before I got an exotic bounty (that I think will eventually require me to dismantle a large number of blue fusion rifles).

2. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

Ah the Queen. I don't trust that girl no more.

I had to get a bounty for destroying 3 tanks in events on Earth and after destroying 3 tanks on earth the last one failed to count towards the bounty. So the bounty is incomplete. :?

Such a teaser. Question is. Do I try a 4th tank to see if it counts or scrub it and try again from 1. :(

3. DataShade

Did you kill two or more tanks on the same "session"? Same thing happened to me, I quit to orbit and came back, the next one counted.

4. Binary-Ninja

Binary-Ninja Well-Known Member

AO go look at the bounty icon in your inventory it will have a progress line saying how many you have destroyed ... i had the 3 gold tiers bounty and got 2 gold , one silver then another gold afterwards and that counted

5. Fall-Of-Enosis

Fall-Of-Enosis Well-Known Member

Gents, as far as the "Kill three walkers" Queen bounty:

This can be done in the twice an hour event in the divide on Earth, OR in the strike.

But for you to get the bounty completed, YOU have to kill the walker. In otherwords, YOU have to land the killing shot.

Me and a couple of my peeps did this last night, but we just made sure the other two in the fireteam stopped firing when the walker was close to death. Can be done pretty quickly that way.

6. DataShade

That's much lamer than what I had assumed.

7. Fall-Of-Enosis

Too true my good man.

I've ran into this before with a lot of the "Defeat 'So and So'" boss bounties.

If the boss is in a strike, YOU have to land the kill to collect the bounty.

If the boss is in a "story" mission and you're in a fireteam, anyone can kill him and you all get the bounty.....

Strange... I know. :w:mad:

8. hastarin

hastarin Active Member

9. Binary-Ninja

Binary-Ninja Well-Known Member

In Bungie's words all stand together so the TANK has a clear target to take out al 3 of you in one hit

10. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

Well that explains it then. :rolleyes:

I will continue on tonight none the less. More Marks needed for my next Legendary Armor purchase.

I roll between Mothyards (Defend the Warsat) and The Divide (Destroy the Fallen Walker) on Earth. I don't worry about the others as they don't pop as often. These two never fail me. Although...........I'm stuffed if it's Mothyards (Kill the Enemy Target). He takes a lot to reduce his shield let alone his health. Never anyone around to help. Oh well.

If anyone is interested I use http://destinypublicevents.com/

11. Fall-Of-Enosis

12. DataShade

Are you packing an arc fusion rifle or arc heavy in rare or better? The Ravager Captain uses arc-based shielding, but one shot from a rocket, two from an FR, should be enough to strip it down. (I was packing an arc machine gun for those, since the rate-of-fire is high enough to keep the shield from recharging.)