PS3: NFS: Hot pursuit

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by MeOnFire, Aug 29, 2011.

1. MeOnFire

MeOnFire Active Member

I finally finished Infamous 2 the other day (loved it) and now started playing Need For Speed Hot pursuit and enjoying trying to beat friends best times in the game. Now I only have 4 toggers that have played the game and I was wondering if there are any other toggers that have played the game or are currently playing the game that I don't have on my friends list that I can add to it?

PSN: MeOnFire

Even If you dont dont have it, you can add me anyway :D

2. DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor Retired Captain

I've been disappointed with my most recent racing game purchases. Seems like this one is more like Burnout Paradise. Is that right?

3. barfarina

barfarina Active Member

I've got it, and am surprised for a game which has got such universal praise only 1 person on my friends list has played it at all (and only 1 event at that).

I'm not on my PS3 that often (spending it on Demons Souls when i am), but having something to chase is always good incentive. ;)

4. Bawheidbob

Bawheidbob Well-Known Member

I had this one on rental for a while and found it pretty good fun.

PSN: Bawheidbob - although i only ever done racer times, and i sucked at most of them :D

5. MeOnFire

MeOnFire Active Member

Well it is made by the burnout guys.. so yeah its a bit more like burnout which is a great thing to me. Another arcade racer I enjoyed recently was split second. I actually really enjoyed that and really enjoying Hot pursuit atm too.

And thanks Bawheidbob, I got you on my friends list already and trying to beat your times :p

I'm finding that I cant move onto the next event until I beat everyones best time on my list and get ontop of the scoreboard haha

6. DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor Retired Captain

I've ordered it now. Just have to wait for it to arrive.