Next Upwell Structure: Refineries.

Discussion in 'EVE Online (Public)' started by Petrified, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Petrified

Petrified Old and Petrified Syndication

New Dev Blog here. This Dev Blog details the new Upwell Refineries. These will allow better reprocessing and reactions for Moon and Gas products. They will also create a new method for extracting resource from moons which will require active harvesting, not passive harvesting. Chew on that for a little.

Yeah, if this lives up to the potential it will bring: You have to be there to mine it.

The second Dev Blog goes over structures in general.

They have no specified date except: it will be ready when it is ready. While frustrating in vagueness, it does promise to be good.

2. Snowbull

Snowbull Retired Moderator

I love mining, maybe this might open up some potential for me to do moon stuff if there are moons around to stuff around with and learn the right stuff to get stuffed most likely..

Sounds interesting to me..

3. Petrified

Petrified Old and Petrified Syndication

It will certainly make it interesting to watch the major alliances try to manage their moons and co-ordinate when they mine. It also exposes them to greater losses simply because people will have a general idea of when they will be showing up to mine. They might end up courting those lowly and despised industrial corps to help them maintain dominance over moon goo - you know... the ones they kicked out of their membership rolls a few years back.

Needless to say: watching Init. try to earn isk off the 98Q moons will be interesting as I think 404 and others will take the opportunity to extract some blood.