[DONE] New World

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by RubyRed, Jan 8, 2022.

1. RubyRed

RubyRed Getting Started

Hi, I was sent here by Atrayo.
    I'm old and just want to play with people who are older and have a hint what real life is. I need help and like to help. I have been playing one game or anther since pinball and pong, up until WoW became a full time job and I had to bow out.
    I'm level 45 in New World and know I could be higher if I just had the support of a company to help with elites and dungeons. My current company is just a ghost town. My son just built me a new rig just for this game and I want to see what this baby can do with level 60 content.
    I really suck at this. Let me join.

Sysmon, Atrayo, CAMMO and 1 other person like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello RudyRed and welcome.

I could hardly say no after that application now could I. So...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

CAMMO and Shrubbo like this.
  3. Atrayo

Atrayo New World Leader -= BRONZE =-

Hello RubyRed,

Welcome to "The Older Gamers" and thanks for giving us a chance.

Go ahead and gain access to our Discord chat server where the bulk of our community members of all games congregate. Also, please drop down to our members only New World message board.

Just to say hi and give us your toon name on our Invite thread if you would please.

Every Friday from 8pm to 10pm we have a different themed group company event. This upcoming Friday Jan. 14th we hope to be hitting Dynasty Shipyards for the first time together.

Cheers.

Monty likes this.