new recruit

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by ishomishu, Dec 17, 2005.

1. ishomishu

ishomishu Getting Started

My age is 34 and I have been playing BF2 and wow since it came out. I know malorg517 and gjdalton. They mentioned that they are having a blast with you all. My character name is bravo4/64ar on BF2

2. Malorg517

Malorg517 Active Member

gjdalton and I work with this guy. He is pretty good at BF2. Very cool and easy to get along with. Perfect for TOG. Only trying to do my part. :D

3. OldnBold

OldnBold Well-Known Member

Ishomishu you will need to agree to the T&C and AUP before an admin can join you up .. welcome in anticipation :D

4. wytefang

wytefang Correspondent Officer

Hey Ishomishu!

It'd be GREAT to have you join our ranks at TOG, especially in the BF2 division (don't bother with that silly WOW game, they get enough applicants as it is, BF2 is better anyway! :p )

The only thing you need to do right now is to add a post here stating that not only are you 25 years or older, but that you've 'read, understand, and accept the FAQ (frequently asked questions) section and the AUP (acceptable use policy) section. Once you write that in here, your application will be forthrightly approved.

After you are approved by an admin (they'll simply post a message in here letting you know that you're approved), then please head to the forum entitled THE HOT SPOT it's a BF2 forum and read the thread in the STICKY section entitled, US PLAYERS START HERE and basically follow those directions to get signed up for one or both of our TWL teams. After that, post back in the HOT SPOT forums letting the US/NA Division Admin know that you're signed up and they'll give you access to the secret/restricted TEAM FORUM entitled 'THE WAR ZONE'..which is where we post our match dates and sign-ups and also talk strategy and harass each other (good-naturedly, of course). :D

Also, if you have any questions or problems with this process, please feel free to PM me and I'll walk you through everything. You won't regret your time here at TOG, it's a wonderful place to game with very good admin and leadership (from what I've seen in the past couple a years at least!)

Sincerely,

TOG Wytefang <-- Team Captain of the TOG GHOSTS (8v8 USA team)

5. ishomishu

i am over 25 damn I hate you all for making me admit it lol. Damn 34 when I was 15 that seemed so old. I have read the Terms and accepted them. I understand, and accept the FAQ (frequently asked questions) section and the AUP (acceptable use policy) section.

6. Father

Father The Boss Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Added you to the members, welcome to TOG!

7. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to TOG. :D

8. ishomishu

thank you all cam;t wait to get some skills on in BF2

9. ishomishu

thank you all cam;t wait to get some skills on in BF2

10. Bumbee

Bumbee Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG!

11. Hossy

Hossy Well-Known Member

welcome welcome :D

12. Malorg517

Malorg517 Active Member

Wytefang.....LOL :D I'm only saying this because ishomishu and gjdalton are my friends. When they tell me he is playing WOW over BF2 I always bust on them that they are in Fairy Tale Land. I work with gjdalton and ishomishu so its all in good fun. I told them I'm going to spawn in WOW with my PKM and shoot all of them. :twisted: