[DONE] New post, who 'dis?

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Bill Ayers, May 21, 2022.

1. Bill Ayers

Bill Ayers Just Joined

Not a lot of multiplayer recently, but I've played a ton of The Division 1/2, some Destiny 2, Sea of Thieves. So, mostly looter shooters in the last few years, but farther back, lots of Battlefield, CoD and their ilk, and even farther back in the day, Capture the Flag and Counter Strike (when they were still mods). Open to whatever, though.

For single-player, things like Far Cry, GTA, No Man's Sky, Portal, Red Dead Redemption, Spider-Man, Ghost of Tsushima...

Currently running a home-built rig with an aging but still reasonably capable GTX 1080 (waiting for the RTX prices to come down to earth). Also a PS4 Pro, but only for single-player so far.

Cut my teeth on the Atari 2600, 800 and 520ST (not to mention Colossal Cave, Zork, and later Infocom classics).

P.S. Trying to confirm an account here is an ordeal. Tried 5 different email addresses about a month ago and gave up. Nothing reached the inbox or spam folders. Recently remembered I had an outlook.com address, and that finally delivered the email to Junk. Seems like the TOG mailer is configured in a way that causes most mail servers to reject its deliveries.

CAMMO and Monty like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Howdy and welcome to TOG.

Great application mate. If you're using you real name, you might want to change it something you use in game ( post a name change request HERE ).

But in the mean time and because you're posted a great application, I can only say...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.