[DONE] New (old) guy here!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Fogbound, Dec 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Fogbound

Fogbound Getting Started

I play on Xbox (and a bit of PC), so I'm looking to play all sorts of games with people my age. I'm in my 40s, but I'm interested in playing with anybody who is 20s and up.

Right now, I'm really into Forza Horizon 5, Gears 5, and Halo on Xbox. I'm not terribly interested in PvP since my reaction time isn't what it used to be. I'm looking to get into some casual gaming.

I'm in Ontario, Canada (EST time zone) and usually play in the early evenings.

CAMMO, Rukus308 and Monty like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hi Fogbound and welcome.

I've got some excellent news...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

CAMMO and Rukus308 like this.
  3. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard Fogbound :D

Moose, CAMMO and Monty like this.
  4. Moose

Moose Simulation Games Captain

If you play NHL 22 by any chance on Xbox X I play quite a bit. Would welcome the opportunity to play with extreme latency. :D
    Most of us old farts are Aus based.
    Go Canucks!

Monty and Rukus308 like this.