[DONE] New old gamer

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by scubacomVI, Jan 6, 2022.

1. scubacomVI

scubacomVI Getting Started

Hello.
    1. Currently playing New World / Battlefield / CoD
    2. Pinball, then any of the early arcade games
    3. Looking for gamers my age for conversation and community
    3. Retired and glass artist

CAMMO, Monty, Atrayo and 1 other person like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello scubacom and welcome.

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

CAMMO and Shrubbo like this.
  3. Atrayo

Atrayo New World Leader -= BRONZE =-

Hello ScubacomVI,

Welcome to The Older Gamers online community since 2002. Thank you for choosing to become a new member.

Are you in the States, Europe, or Oceanic region of the world?

I'm the Company Leader for the US side of ToG for the game New World. We're on the Themiscrya East Coast server playing as the Syndicate. We play as Casual Pve.

The bulk of ToGers of all games are usually found on our Discord server. So please gain access there for yourself and check out our New World channels. Aside from our member message board for New World itself please stop by.

I used to be a scuba diver myself during my teenage years in Miami and even got my PADI divers license.

Cheers!

CAMMO and Monty like this.