[DONE] New Membership Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Gage, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Gage

Gage Getting Started

Hello, I'd like to become a member so that my wife and I can get together with like minded gamers and have some fun.

My gaming history began with Pong that was on a system purchased from Sears. My first pc was an A.D.A.M which then lead to a Commodore 64 when I saw a demo model with Zork on it. I was hooked. I have also been a long time boardgame fan starting with the usual suspects like Sorry and Monopoly, checkers etc. I am now big into Euro & war games and have a healthy collection.

We would be interested in hooking up with people to play Left 4 Dead (1 & 2), and any of the Halo games supported on the Xbox 360. I would like to complete some of the tougher Vid challenges in Halo:ODST. I am also looking forward to playing Diablo 3 upon it's release. I am an avid racer on iRacing.com and Race 07 as well as recliner driver in Forza 3 0r 4.

2. Tempeste

Tempeste Retired Moderator

Hi Gage,

Just so you know, if your wife would like to join, she will need to put in her own application.
    Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 50,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!