[DONE] New member

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Risaness, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Risaness

Risaness Just Joined

1. What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG? Currently trying my best to play New World
    2. What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played? Atari and I have faint memories of playing a VCR, space/alien/slime laser gun shooter game
    3. Why do you want to join TOG? My other half plays but other than that, I have no friends that game at all and it would be nice to make some
    4. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. Relatively new to PC gaming. Started last year with WoW and loved it and just started playing New World. Not always sure what I'm supposed to be doing but enjoy it nonetheless
    In Australia. Play a few hours most days

Rukus308, Atrayo, Monty and 1 other person like this.
  2. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Risaness, I am sure you will find plenty of fellow gamers here, but first!!

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

Rukus308, Monty and Shrubbo like this.
  3. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello and welcome the TOG Risaness.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :D

Rukus308, Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.
  4. Atrayo

Atrayo New World Leader -= BRONZE =-

Hello Risaness,

Welcome to The Older Gamers and thank you for your interest in our online community since 2002.

Baenor01 is the new Company leader for the OCE side of New World. They've left Zara shard and are now on Lerna server playing as the Syndicate I do believe.

Please connect with them on TOG Discord in the "Totally off your Gourds" text channel.

Cheers.

Rukus308, CAMMO and Shrubbo like this.
  5. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard Risaness :D

CAMMO, Monty and Shrubbo like this.