[DONE] New Member

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by GH0sT-SniP3R2820, Apr 19, 2021.

1. GH0sT-SniP3R2820

GH0sT-SniP3R2820 Getting Started

Good Afternoon everyone i have just joined your Group and very Happy to have found you
    Game i"m currently playing is "OutRiders" but would like to give Warzone a try as i have never played a COD game.
    1st machine i played on was the Commodore then the Atari but my real console was the original XBOX and first game i started on that was Splinter Cell. Have bought every Xbox up to the XBOXONE X but switched over too the PlayStation PS4 PRO as they seemed to have better Exclusive games and i love Third Person Games. Have played every Lara Croft Games and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon and Division 1&2 games.Now playing "OutRiders" I joined TOG as i was looking for Gamers of my own age as there was too much drama with Gamers under 25yrs old. Live in the U.K game nearly every day, play evenings as well from 20.00hrs and W/End Evenings so that"s me Thanks.!!!

2. Zooty

Zooty Active Member

Hi! Welcome, I'm new here too...
    If you get warzone give me a shout on here and we'll try a few rounds! Similar age and joined for the same reasons ( I suspect...) Good luck, speak soon

Zooty (Mike)

Gilderan, Rukus308 and CAMMO like this.
  3. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello GH0st-SniP3R2820 and welcome.

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

:D

Gilderan and Rukus308 like this.
  4. GH0sT-SniP3R2820

GH0sT-SniP3R2820 Getting Started

Hi M8, will download game tomorrow, will give you a shout on this Forum, and i will try to join the groups Discord Channel once again thanks for the reply!!

Rukus308 and CAMMO like this.
  5. Zooty

Zooty Active Member

Look forward to it...

Rukus308 and CAMMO like this.
  6. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard GH0st-SniP3R2820 :D Yeah not a lot of console goers in TOG but cross play is a huge help in removing barriers, Warzone being a great option as mentioned by Zooty

Gilderan, CAMMO and Monty like this.