[DONE] New Member Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by The Lucky One, Jan 5, 2022.

1. The Lucky One

The Lucky One Getting Started

• What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
      • Star Citizen.
    • What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
      • Tandy 1000. A glorious 8086 processor, 384 kb of RAM, and a 5-1/4" floppy drive, running DOS 2.11
    • Why do you want to join TOG?
      • Although a single player can get by reasonably well within Star Citizen, I've found a richer experience by teaming up with another org (Starfire Industries). Unfortunately, they're a small group of younger players who enjoy playing late at night. My sleep suffers if I try to keep up with them. As a result, I'd like to find a group that fits my time schedule a bit better, with a larger player base.
    • Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
      • Since I live in Upstate NY and suffer from a seasonal issue called "cold weather", I tend to be more active online during the winter months. Once the weather warms up and dries out, I spend more time outside and less online. I'm currently refitting a 26' sailboat, and it soaks up a lot of time.

CAMMO, Monty and Shrubbo like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello The Lucky One and welcome.

Good news...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

CAMMO and Shrubbo like this.