[DONE] New member application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Kryptik, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Kryptik

Kryptik Getting Started

Currently I'm playing Warzone and are looking for people to play that with. Also playing WoW and have done that for 15 years. I do most M+, but since i'm currently without a set team I wouldn't mind finding someone for that either.
    I will also be playing New World and I'm also looking so much forward to BF 2042.

My first console was Atari 2600 and i had so much fun with it until the sticks broke :(
    Have had xbox a a few playstations but I'm a PC gamer.

I want to join TOG to find like minded people (older gamers).

I'm 51 from Norway and have been told a few times to grow up and quit gaming, but can't quit something that is fun :)

2. Zooty

Zooty Active Member

Hi Kryptik, welcome to TOG!!! Anyone who likes Warzone can't be all bad...can they? (wink).

I'm in the UK, play most evenings between 7pm and 9pm and on and off over the weekends.

Add me as a friend in the game. My in-game tag is Zoot#6260840. Myself and a few friends play mid-paced CHILL games for fun. We get the odd wins and regular top 10's etc. but we don't play angry or toxic and have a laugh even when we regularly get pasted!

Have a game or three and see what you think...catcha later...Mike

PS - let me know your in-game tag here cus' I don't accept friend requests from folk I don't know...smile

Rukus308, Gilderan, Kryptik and 3 others like this.
  3. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Captain -= SILVER Patreon =-

Welcome! We should have a few guilds with groups running Mythic stuff. Wander down to the Dark Portal and check them out!

:D S

Rukus308, Gilderan, Kryptik and 2 others like this.
  4. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Hi Kyptik, as Zooty has said there are a few playing the game in most time zones. Suggest you jump on discord or check forums for them. Oh by the way I guess I should do something first.:D

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. You could already see this, the following is new)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From stupid unicorns to axe murdering)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

Rukus308, Gilderan, Kryptik and 2 others like this.
  5. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain of a Sparkly Dot, Longboat, and a goat! Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

OMG cammo... I am typing something witty and go to click the buttons and stuff and find he is already done. Come back with a wtf and then find he is marked as done. Most disturbing.

6. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG Kryptik!

I've been told that if you've not grown up by the time you're 50 then you don't have to. :D

Rukus308, Gilderan, CAMMO and 2 others like this.
  7. Gilderan

Gilderan Guilded Manager Staff Member Moderator

LOL, been there done that!!!

8. Gilderan

Welcome to TOG @Kryptik and don't worry about the anti-gamers. I still haven't learnt how to grow up and I am 55 :)

9. Atrayo

Atrayo New World Leader -= BRONZE =-

Hello Kryptik,

Welcome to The Older Ganmers we've been online actively ever since the year 2002.

I'm the beta guild leader for the US/EU side of New World currently playing Olympus server ( an North American East Coast) as the Covenant Faction.

Just scroll down our assembly of various game divisions and get acquainted with our forum community. Also, try to get access to our Discord voice chat server where the majority hangout spot is for us by game channels.

Thanks for choosing our community of nutters. Did I say that out loud?

Shrubbo, Rukus308, CAMMO and 2 others like this.
  10. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

You had me at "...but I'm a PC gamer" :D good stuff, Welcome aboard Kryptik

11. Richard McCraw

Richard McCraw Getting Started

Never listen to someone who tells you that your too old to be playing video games, tell them to go suck a lemon and be quiet, keep kicking ass (am I allowed to type ass) , I sold my last atari last year to buy a new gaming laptop, should have kept it. If you use steam some great games and gamers there, if your interested let's chat see if we have anything in common

Ricky.

12. Gilderan

Yes. Yes you are :)

Rukus308 and Shrubbo like this.
  13. Moose

Moose Simulation Games Captain

See you on the battlefield soldier!

Rukus308, Shrubbo and CAMMO like this.