[DONE] New Application - Star Citizen

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Hobbes, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Hobbes

Hobbes Getting Started

Hello.

I found you guys on the Star Citizen Orgs board. That's a game that lends itself to the slightly more mature community, so turned up here.

I'm most interested in playing SC with a few people, but I also play Arma 3, Hearts of Iron 4 and a bit of War Thunder when de-stressing is needed. I was hoping I might find a few people interested in joining me in Arma 3 while I'm here, too?

The first machine I played games on was a Sinclair Spectrum, on a cassette! Nowadays, gaming is a guilty pleasure I can only indulge when time permits, and certainly not something I can own up to in polite company.

If you guys will have me I might be able to convince everyone I'm in the office 'working' for a while longer.

2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hi Hobbes. I've some good news...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

Gilderan, CAMMO and Rukus308 like this.
  3. Hobbes

Hobbes Getting Started

Thanks very much!

Gilderan and Rukus308 like this.
  4. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard Hobbes :D not to sure on the Arma 3 activity levels in TOG but yeah the SC Division is humming along, laughs are mandatory!

Gilderan, CAMMO and Monty like this.