Neverwinter - Growing again

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Ninja Gizmosis, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Rickety

Rickety Administrator Administrator Moderator

hmm, so what does stronghold level mean? the number of buildings you can have ?

2. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Communications Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator

I should clarify that the Guild Hall is being upgraded... I call it the stronghold as when the Guild hall increases, it enables other things to happen.

Guild Hall
    Every Stronghold starts with a rank 1 Guild Hall. Upgrading the Guild Hall increases the Coffer capacity, unlocks more plots to build on, and increases the maximum rank to which other structures can be upgraded.

How Stronghold’s structures are organized?

All activities center around the Guild Hall. Every Stronghold starts with a rank 1 Guild Hall. Upgrading the Guild Hall increases the Coffer capacity, unlocks more plots to build on, and increases the maximum rank to which other structures can be upgraded. Note: Every 2 levels of Guild Hall you can increase 1 level of other buildings.

At level 2 of the Guild Hall you can build the Marketplace. The marketplace is located inside the Stronghold Keep, and consists of 4 NPC stores. Dragon Flight stuff is available in marketplace level 4 ( ⬄ Guild Hall level 8). If your guild doesn’t yet have a marketplace level 4, your members can purchase the Dragon Flight stuff from a marketplace level 4 of another guild of the Alliance.

3. Rickety

Rickety Administrator Administrator Moderator

Cool! Never really played when the guild stuff was introduced!

4. Ninja Gizmosis

The Fireplace has been lit inside the Guild Hall in the Stronghold. YAY!!!

Ebonytears and Wertez like this.
  5. Ninja Gizmosis

Thank you all for your work so far.

If when you log in, you could please visit the following stronghold structures and tend them, this would be of great help

Farm
    Lumberyard
    Mine
    Quarry

By tending these structures, we will be ale to build temporary marketplaces in the stronghold that will last a week and give masterwork resources, Influence, Gold?? Gems and other decorations and equipment, whilst still having enough to continue to build our stronghold.

Appreciate all the help.

When any of these temporary structures are built, we will advertise them in Guild Mail and on the forums / discord.

Cheers

NG.

ForrestGump likes this.
  6. ForrestGump

ForrestGump Well-Known Member

Hello folks,
    I have a few Major Dark Gifts Vouchers and Major Fey Trinket Voucher and am trying to figure out where to deposit them in the Guild Stronghold. I went to the Guild Coffer, the one between the two bankers in the Stronghold however I cannot figure our how to deposit them
    Will someone help me and direct me please?

FG

7. Wertez

Wertez Active Member

When you go to the mimic, anything in the list that has a button to press will allow you to donate.

There is a cap on how much the guild coffers can hold. You may not be able to donate right now if we've already reached the cap. Hold on to those vouchers, though, because they can be used for the next upgrade, or the one after that.

Also, Ninja and I have a rough plan on buildings to upgrade. 1) There are pre-requisites that need to be met. 2) Most benefit for the active members.
    If you have a building that you want upgraded, let us know so we can work it into the list.

Lovesandwich and Ninja Gizmosis like this.