Neverwinter: Anyone still active to re-invite me to Guild?

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Wertez, Jul 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Communications Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Invite sent

2. Odith

Odith Getting Started

Hi all. Could I please get an invite? Sullie@SullieLore

3. Wertez

Wertez Active Member

I tried to invite you last night but I got a warning that the character doesn't exist. I don't know if we need to be online at the same time for the invite to work.

4. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

Thank you @Wertez telling me about that Quest line to get the better armor/weapons. I've made a lot of progress in 1 night... I still can't proceed beyond a certain point (Where Sister Lui holds the Symbol and walks into the infected zone...one spot has waves of mobs and I die over and over).

Also, I am now hopelessly STUCK! Tried /stuck 5 times, tried riding out, filed a support ticket with a bug report showing where my character is located. Until they move Dolnor Numbwit, I can't play. Yes, I only play 1 character! -)

TQQdles™

Ninja Gizmosis likes this.
  5. Wertez

Wertez Active Member

You will not be able to progress through Barovia with the free-be gear. You won't be able to do Chult either.

Now that you have the gear, doing the earlier campaigns will be easier. Go back to doing Elemental Evil and Maze Engine. While I was leveling and gearing up, I had to run with a healer companion. I think you may be able to buy one for gold in one of the shops in Protectors Enclave (building between the bank and auction house) and not Zen or AD. Definitely consider doing the campaigns in the order listed (assuming your screen is sorted by level). At the end of Maze Engine, you get a nice Striker companion.

The campaigns will provide you with Boons (stat increases) which will raise your iLevel (gear level) as well as improve your ability to move through the higher level campaigns. To have a chance in Chult or Barovia, you need an Armor Penetration rating of at least 80%. If you plan on doing any high level dungeons, you will eventually need 100% ArPen, but you may get there with group buffs so won't have to have gear alone to do it.

If you are legitimately stuck, there is the /stuck command. Enter "/stuck" into the chat box. You may have to /stuck a couple tries. Worst case, it will auto-kill you so you return to a respawn point.

6. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

Yeah, /stuck didn't work. It would relocate me about 5 feet from where I was standing...inside a pool which has walls too high to ride out of. Support sent me an email with suggestions, all of which didn't work (abandon quest to return to starting of instance=didn't work, pick another instance to transfer to=no other instance listed, logout and login to auto-fix=didn't work). Waiting on them to relocate me. I uploaded a video to youtube and gave them the link showing their suggestions to prove they didn't work.

Within the Maze Engine (or maybe it is Elemental Evil...I forget), there is a quest to follow Sister Lui who holds a symbol aloft that provides a circle of protection. Then you follow her, activate some holy symbol statues, fight some mobs, and continue. On activating the 3rd holy symbol statue, the first wave of mobs are killed, the second wave are killed, the 3rd wave includes 3 demons and a bunch of minion mobs...which kill me over and over. My pet Poopers (dire wolf) is mostly critical strike, armor penetration, life steal, defense and health based...usually kills 3 or 4 mobs. With the demons, they whack him pretty fast. I do have a healer follower which I may have to upgrade...she is level 10 I think. I can't raise my pet to Legendary status...game won't let me.

I figured out how to level my Legendary items....after all these months. -)

TQQdles™

7. Wertez

Wertez Active Member

That was one of the hardest quests for me. I gave up on it for a while; worked on other campaigns to gear up (refine items and stones) to get a bit stronger, then tried again. I still used LOTS of health pots.

If we're online together, let's group up and I'll help. I certainly wish I had someone to help me through it.

8. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

Well, Support suggestions didn't work. So I figured out how to get unstuck by myself. I used the Help > Defeat Me option. Spawned back at the start of the Fiery Pit. I notified Support I got free and suggested that they tell other Players of that feature. Originally they were telling me to drop missions/quests to port back...when I could have just Defeat Me! >.<

Anyway, progress! -)

Sure, sounds great!

TQQdes™

9. Odith

Odith Getting Started

My mistake. Sullie@Sullie_Lore is the correct handle! Thanks in advance for the invite.

Sullie

10. Wertez

Wertez Active Member

Invite sent. Welcome!

11. ForrestGump

ForrestGump Well-Known Member

I would like an invite. However I only see my account name as Dakkat#9900. Will that get me a Guild invite?

12. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

Usually the account name is @(name).

TQQdles™

13. ForrestGump

I can only find my Arc Account name which is Dakkat#9900.

I'll try to look for it somehow while in game.

Dolnor likes this.
  14. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

I tried to add both "Dakkat#9900" and "@Dakkat#9900" and "@dakkat#9900" to my friends' list. "No Player Found".

We are both talking about the same game, right? "Neverwinter Online" NOT "Neverwinter Nights" or the Neverwinter-standalone?

TQQdles™

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  15. ForrestGump

Dakat@dakkat#9900

I sent a mail to myself

Dolnor likes this.
  16. Ninja Gizmosis

Yes. It is chatacter name follewed by the @name.

17. Wertez

Wertez Active Member

And remember that this is Neverwinter Online for PC. I don't know if it is cross-platform.

18. ForrestGump

Yep, Neverwinter Online!
    Dakat@dakkat#9900

19. Ninja Gizmosis

Invite Sent

20. ForrestGump

Thanks and received/accepted. I am, however, getting a lot odflogon errors from the NWO server. I'll try in the am.

FG