[DONE] Need a friendly home! Play Warzone and Modern Warfare.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Icey, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Icey

Icey Getting Started

Hey all! I'm currently looking for a new home after just getting back into gaming now my 4yo is old enough to not keep me occupied 24/7.

Currently I'm playing Warzone and Modern Warfare. I also love the odd TF2 match. Im all about FPS.

I was captain of a clan back in the day, playing RTCW ET. But my passion for FPS started back in Quake 2fort5R days.

Ive known of ToG for many years, as we played you guys in a lot of matches in ET. With my limited and random gaming time availability now, I think ToG would be the perfect home for me.

Rukus308, CAMMO, Shrubbo and 2 others like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome Icey.

I've got some great news...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

3. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Lock and load lads! Welcome to TOG Icey :D
    [​IMG]

Monty, Icey and Shrubbo like this.