MineCraft 1.13 mostly vanilla

Discussion in 'Minecraft (Public)' started by comandomoe, Aug 8, 2018.

1. comandomoe

comandomoe Getting Started

Hey guys,

My name is comandomoe or IRL Josh. I've been apart of TOG since I turned 25 and am now 28. It start with StarCraft 2 when I first joined and I was super active on here. Then I found a little game called Rocket League and fell in love with it. So naturally I looked into the members on here that were interested in the game, but found very few. I did meet a member from Australia who I still play with. So enough about me and my little story. I looking to see how many members on here that are active Minecraft players. And by active I mean you try and play everyday if possible. So I run a mostly vanillia minecraft server on the newest update 1.13 and I looking for some easy going non-griefing active players. My goal is to have a small community that is Hermitcraft inspired. If you have heard of hermitcraft, it's basically a group of Minecraft youtubers that all play together and create content. They all have the same goals in mind. I can post a link at the bottom of the post for more info on it. Now I'm not just looking for people that create content, just all of the other stuff. However if you create content that's cool too. If this sounds like something you're interested in then you can message me Via discord or just reply here. Keep in mind that discord will be easier for me. My discord info is comandomoe #3715 Thanks again and I'll look forward to hearing from you.

hermitcraft sub-reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/HermitCraft/ (r/HermitCraft)

2. Nem

Nem Getting Started

Shot you a friend request on Discord, dm didnt work.

Nem

3. comandomoe

comandomoe Getting Started

Hey I'm sorry I saw it and didnt know who it was. Thought it was spam. Sorry can you send another one?

4. TimTips

TimTips Getting Started

Hey there, I sent you a friend request on discord!

5. NoelIsFirst

NoelIsFirst Just Joined

I also sent a request to discord, but so far no response