[DONE] Mid-tier old timer lf gaming mate :)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Rento, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Rento

Rento Getting Started

Hey ya all o/

I just recently hit my another magical landmark of reaching to age 40, just a few weeks ago. Haven't got any emotional turmoil from that, but then again I recon I managed to experience every age crisis at once when I got to my thirties :D

I'm from Finland, and I've been a gamer since age of 4 when I got my hands on my older brothers commodore 64, and been hooked for gaming ever since.

Currently I'm out of job, and I don't have a family to speak of beside my still living parents. So I've been keeping my hobby for gaming alive and well, but also been a look out for a mate to share my gaming passions, hence I'm here now :). And in all honesty, it really feels that there aren't many platforms for old timer like us, so I'm glad I found this forum ^_^.

But yeh, I'm in a look out for good spirited folks that haven't fallen to nihilism yet, but instead still "fighting the good fight" so to speak :). And when it comes to games, I'm always happy to try something new (although I'm pretty much done with the 1st person zombie survival shooter-games for now).

Personally I would like to dwell deeper in to smaller scale indie co-op games, but point being, I'm totally open minded when it comes to gaming.

Soo yeh, that's about it from me for now I guess. Thanks for reading this and have a good one.

Atrayo, Rukus308, CAMMO and 2 others like this.
  2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hello Rento and welcome.

Good news...

Congratulations! You have passed our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only. 25 down and nubs)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, stuff, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (Possibly is, never been there)
    Game Divisions (All the games that we have a division for. From fluffy crap to stabby stabby)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff. Boners)
    Home (You could have just gone here and scrolled down saving me from typing all this...wow)

:D

Rukus308, CAMMO and Shrubbo like this.
  3. Rento

Rento Getting Started

Wuup wuup! \o/

Thanks for the promotion ^_^

Rukus308, CAMMO, Monty and 1 other person like this.
  4. Judge_Kiwi

Judge_Kiwi Star Citizen: Vice Captain

Tried Star Citizen yet? :D

Shrubbo and Rukus308 like this.
  5. Rukus308

Rukus308 Code Monkey Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG Rento :D
    [​IMG]

CAMMO, Shrubbo and Monty like this.
  6. CAMMO

CAMMO The Soprano Voice of TOG Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

So true Rukus, so damn true!:oops: