[DONE] Membership request - Destiny 2

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by KentilZha, Sep 14, 2018.

1. KentilZha

KentilZha Getting Started

Hi, can I please join your fancy club? I'm Ken, 44 years old, from Norway, balding but otherwise okay.

Currently I'm mostly playing Destiny 2, though I have been known to dabble in Elite Dangerous, Lord of the Rings Online and various other games. I'm a bit of a recluse, so it's a bit scary to play with others, but I have to try.

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

Fjords!

You said Norway and fjords popped into my head. Now pining for the fjords is bouncing around in there. Lots of room to bounce I think. Very open plan.

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

Dolnor and KentilZha like this.
  3. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

I love fjords! I've been driving my current Fjord Truck for over 300,000 miles so far. I'll probably buy another Fjord when this one finally dies. And like Shrubbo, I think about fjords often! -)

TQQdles™

Shrubbo likes this.