[DONE] Membership Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Kettle && Clock, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Kettle && Clock

Kettle && Clock Getting Started

Hello,

My name is Richard, and I am seeking some company. Over time recently I have noticed less and less activity from the group that I ordinarily game with and thought it may be time to seek some new friends that actually want to play games.

I don't play anything in particular right now, I have in the recent past played League of Legends, Rocket League, Overwatch and Diablo 3.

The first machine I played on was an old Apple Mac that my father had but I don't remember too much about it, as my brother was always telling me that I was too young and taking over. The boy across the road had a SNES and my cousin had a PSX but I played them rarely.

My early gaming career was spent emulating SNES games on the family computer as I didn't have a console until we got an N64 and I fell in love with Zelda and Goldeneye. Overall a lot of JRPGs in my childhood followed by CS 1.6 and Diablo 2 at the local LAN cafe.

I now have a Bachelor's Degree in Game Design and spend a little time crafting small indie projects, and work as a farm hand in South Gippsland, Victoria

Thanks for your time and kindest regards,

Richard Chompff

Tulgar likes this.
  2. newfulla

newfulla Captain Americas Army Staff Member Moderator

Hi Kettle && Clock,

You couldn't do a little indie version of a "Captain sparkles and his moped" could you? :p

Great info provided and we won't hold it against you being from South Gippsland :)

Welcome to the TOG community!!!

Below is your “Induction kit” which consists of several links or shortcuts to help get you started and navigate around the TOG site a little quicker.

Public Forums “Blue Light Disco” area i.e. Where the under 25 and non-members hang out. Note public members do not have access to any of the forums below.
    Member Forums Put your feet up grab a coffee, beer, wine or prune juice and relax with a multitude of topics including general chat, funnies, videos, VR and also some Geek stuff. (ask Kev how do you cook an egg on a CPU.)
    Member News As suggested in the link however please note that brain farts do not constitute as news and most likely belong in general chat above.
    Simulation and Sports Divisions This is for all financially challenged that might not able to afford their own personal Fighter jet or Formula one racing car or perhaps you are just reliving the old moments of glory when you were able to kick a football beyond the front letter box.
    FPS Gods and Legends are both created and destroyed here with most tiers one games being catered for. It has been scientifically proven at TOG headquarters that a 60+ year old can still outsmart a teenager with inhuman reflexes. (Bring your own tissues!)
    MMORPG This is where the imaginative dreamers go to temporarily escape their mundane existence of everyday life . If you’re lucky enough you may even find that mystical unicorn you always searched for.
    Strategy, RPG and other Games Similar to above however with fewer unicorn’s and maybe the occasional game of chess.
    Operations Where you get to annoy the guys in RED with any account issues… or just annoy them.

All the TOG sponsored external site information can be found here Facebook , Steam and Discord .

TOG Tinder Meet like-minded gamers. You can swipe left right and even up and down however you enter this part of our forums at your own risk and there is no money back guarantee.

Should you happen to meet a mysterious Goat in your adventures then we apologize in advance for any bad behavior. (…you just clicked the tinder link didn’t you?)

The fine print - We do not provide toothbrushes should you decide to stay the night, but showering is still optional and remains personal choice (until they figure out how to add a sense of smell to the VR world.)

3. Tulgar

Tulgar Battlefield Leader Staff Member Moderator

welcome mate